The UN Posts Their Letter!

by jgnat 168 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Special K
    Special K

Good Job... this is awesome news.

Everybody has kept saying that we exjw's just make up all this stuff.......about WTBTS and UN

This letter from the UN itself...seals it as factual an absolutely true.....

Good stuff!!!

sincerely

Special K

• Special K
    Special K

Good Job... this is awesome news.

Everybody has kept saying that we exjw's just make up all this stuff.......about WTBTS and UN

This letter from the UN itself...seals it as factual an absolutely true.....

Good stuff!!!

sincerely

Special K

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

btt

• Valis
    Valis

I think we need to crank up another mailout! Like the one we did w/the child abuse doc! I think I still have a list of all JW Kingdom Halls...How would all the congs respond if they knew the org they had lambasted for so long as the wild beast actually accepted them into the org. I would also be interested to know what they had to say during the times they were in the UN.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Wow, and more WOW.......how can anyone deny , the WT , the GB are liars!!!!!!!! I like what Just2laws said,,,,,,,,,it blows their library card explanation out of the water.

OMG, I would love to force my Father to read this,,,,,,,,somehow I am sure he would make excuses for the WT as usual. Some will see the truth, others will choose to stay blinded, some will just go along knowing damn well the WT is lying.

I feel so great right now,,,,,,,,knowing I am not part of that blood guilty religion anymore.

Searcher , you are right ever ystone, every little brick that is chipped away by people who are true truth lovers,,,,,,,,will hopefully make that mighter Watchtower come crumbling down.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Interesting post, OHappyDay.

Maybe some of us even secretly see a UN-Watchtower alliance as a good thing, despite the official policy.

Yes, the WTS may have been well on their way to becoming a mainstream religion when this all hit the fan. One problem. They did not let in their followers that the winds had shifted again. The WTS can't have it both ways. If they want to go mainstream, they have be open and democratic about it.

• willyloman
    willyloman

As JT isn't posting much these days, I'm sure he won't mind being quoted:

YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS NET THANG!

• Valis
    Valis

maybe by supporting the agenda of the UN they were bringing Armageddon just that much closer...bwahahahahah *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Gerard
    Gerard

The DPI has been e-mailing, snail-mailing and faxing this letter for a couple of years now. What is important is that the letter is now placed in the UN web site.

Great idea and nice work sheding light!

• SYN
    SYN

PLEASE MIRROR THIS DOCUMENT!!! I don't know how much bandwidth the UN servers have, but I can bet you they're taking a major hit this morning!!! Here is one such mirror (Valis, please kill this if it soaks up too much bandwidth...):

THIS IS A 600K file! It's HUGE! I've converted it into JPG format, which is one tenth as large:

http://www.sassquatch.com/SYN/UN_NGO_Letter/un_wt_ngo_letter_2004.jpg (about 65K)

More stuff coming soon...I'm busy composing a graphical, step-by-step guide of screenshots detailing how to reach this file on the UN server itself, for the purpose of authenticity...if I was a Dub, I'd think this was a hoax too!!! GREAT WORK EVERYBODY!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit