The UN Posts Their Letter!

by jgnat 168 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• catchthis
    catchthis

The Society should take this opportunity to expose the UN for the lying bast***s that they are. Obviously, the Society has made their stand by saying that the language was changed in the renewal forms, thereby causing themselves to disassociate from the DPI. I firmly believe that the WTS should show their original application forms on jw-media.org and then compare them to the latest "wording" of the newer forms from the UN. It would be so easy for them to PROVE once and for all that the UN is persecuting them in an official manner. It would also resolve any and all questions from the R&F regarding this issue and put it to rest.

What am I thinking?? **wake up...slaps myself upside the head**

• cbew
    cbew
    To all those that have doubts about what good it would do to present info. like this to reach those impenetrable die hard JWs out there I would just like to let everyone know that I was one of them myself. I served as a pioneer, MS, and elder and always defended the Watchtower no matter what "apostates" presented. However, every bit of new info and scandal exposing the Watchtower I received always stayed with me and chipped away the confidence and trust I had in them until finally one day the wall of doubt could no longer be ignored and I had to investigate things myself. Needless to say that was the beginning of the end for me in the Watchtower. So never give up your efforts in reaching them. They may dismiss what you show them today but doubts will build inside them that may lead them out tomorrow. So to everyone on this forum active in exposing the lies of this organization I say keep up the good work as your work is not in vain!
  • Gozz
    Gozz

Question: what's it about the ethics of sending this link to JW lists?

Opinions?

• Odrade
    Odrade

Speaking of links... can one of the mods post a link to the letter and/or one of the mirrored sites in the links section? As well, it might be nice to have a link to the UNs own description of an NGO.

http://www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/brochure.htm

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I'd like to fill out the number of times that site gets hit on a time slip and send it in to Bethel.

CZAR

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

The WTS-UN connection continues raising lots of eyebrows among active and inactive JWs. I have a recommendation for anyone who occasionally visits a Kingdom Hall or Halls. Print out a copy or copies of the March 4, 2004 United Nations letter and put it in the field service report slot at the end of a month. I would also recommend including a cover page that says:

It disgusts me to learn my contributions of time and money have went to an organization that teaches us to avoid bad association yet turned around and intentionally and voluntarily sought out and gained association with the idol organization called the United Nations. The attached letter was printed directly from the United Nation's web site. Http://www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/watchtower.pdf to be precise.

When I called Bethel about this they confirmed they had this associative status. There was no remorse for the act. Only excuses of wanting access to the UN library. If a library card is worth bad association with the idol organization of the United Nations then why did our brothers in Malawi die for refusing to obtain a party card? The consciences of our Brother's in Malawi condemn the consciences of Watchtower Officials responsible for paying the price of our organization's moral integrity for a library card! These officials have paid the price of Esau! It is disgusting!

Marvin Shilmer

• blondie
    blondie

Good idea, Marvin, for those who still attend. But then only the Secretary or his stooge will see it.

Blondie

• SYN
    SYN

Excellent post, Marvin. *bump*

• SYN
    SYN

*bumpity bumpity bump*

• SYN
    SYN

bttt

Share this

Google+