The UN Posts Their Letter!

by jgnat 168 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Atilla
    Atilla

I just wonder what the UN was thinking when it let the WT join-there doesn't seem to be any benefit for the U.N.

The WT doesn't really meet the NGO criteria

-1st-WT doesn't share the ideals of UN charter

-2nd- not for profit org-no I think the WT makes a good deal of money as a publishing organization

-3rd-the WT does reach a large captive audience-but no one main stream like educators, media representatives, policy makers for the most part

-4th-cooperation with media?-no usually the WT hides from the media, and only issues half-truths at best, and they hardly ever conduct interviews

Someone at the UN should do more research before they just let anyone join and become a NGO. Of course to R&F members who read the literature, it would be obvious that the U.N. is bad but I guess it may not be so obvious to like the rest of the world. Maybe it just goes to show how little their literature is consumed by those other than loyal dubs.

Secondly, I would think that a better way to deal with this NGO-UN issue would simply be to say that this was another example of theocratic warfare. A trojan horse as it were. We know the UN is bad but we were actually just using them to advance the cause. The library card defense seems very flimsy but theocractic warfare sounds much better. Throw in a story about dubs lying to the NAZI's about where the books were kept or about the location of other dubs, and everyone would get the idea. Makes sense right.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

I have to say it again.

BRAVO!!!!!

clap clap clap clap

I want to stress again that think its important that if we plan to send this information to those that are still in the borg, that just a copy of the letter might not be convincing enough because they can say that the letter must be fabricated by apostates. Show them how to get to the web site themselves, step by step just like jgnat and others have stated, so they can see that its not made up. That was the point because if they see this on the UN's site themselves that cant argue that it is apostate lies or "the media" trying to pursecute them.

I can hear the dubbies now:

oh the apostates must have made that letter up

oh well if they didnt make it up, some apostates must be working for the UN against us.

you say you got proof? hmm well even if you do have proof, they must have become an NGO for a good reason.

oh we've known about that for a long time, its not that big of a deal you apostates blow everything out of proportion.

what??? they were an NGO for over ten years and voluntarily joined???

uhhh. we should not question gods wifelying i mean wife like organization, lets just leave it in jehooobers hands.

Doodle-V

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Awesome. But that is one slow web page. Do you think they are expereincing an usually high number of hits ?

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Congratulations, yall!!! Wonderful work yall've done!

Now....where to send a copy and the info on how to locate on website? How about the fact that the library has phone books from all over the Country with addresses for KH's..AND....the back of the NWT has a handy list of mailing addresses for ALL of its branch offices worldwide

Frannie B

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

GREAT NEWS!

I have the link bookmarked.

Devon

• sandy
    sandy

WOW! I am at a loss for words. I am actually crying a little. I cannot believe this had such an effect on me. I really did not think I had these emotions for the "truth".

Many of you shared this information with me a year ago when I first joined this website but I guess deep down I always had my doubts.

I doubted the letters and comments you shared. Last year I wrote a letter to the UN and still have not received a response. I GOT IT AFTER ALL.

Even after seeing this post on here last night I still had doubtS. I couldn't't find it on the actual UN site myself so, I STILL HAD DOUBTS.

I just found it on the UN Website with my own eyes. Unbelievable!

I APOLOGIZE to all of you for doubting your honesty. It is kind of a bittersweet feeling for me. I guess it may take a little time to process.

Thank you all of you who took the time to write in to the UN. I apologize for not doing so myself.

I guess this is the final nail in the coffin.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

The light keeps getting brighter and brighter.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

XJW_B12 said,

Awesome. But that is one slow web page.

Unfortunately, pdf files are typicaly a bit slow to load in your browser. You will be able to speed the process up a bit by RIGHT clicking on the link and selecting the SAVE TARGET AS... option.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I'm wondering if the Watchtowr Society is aware this letter has been posted and what the spin will be.

Devon

• blondie
    blondie

Devon, I'm sure as a courtesy, the UN sent a copy of the letter to the WTS. As to what JWs will know...The WTS only has to keep its mouth shut. Some reporter might make it part of a small article on a slow news day.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit