The UN Posts Their Letter!

by jgnat 168 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I was able to access the letter. What I can't figure out is how I can go directly the UN site and get to the NGO/DPI Section. I would like to make it look like I found it on my own. I clicked on the "Welcome" but don't know where to go from there.

• amac
    amac

Bonnie, go to the bottom of page 2 on this thread...someone posted a walkthru on how to get to it.

• kls
    kls

You guys are the best,look what this forum has accomplished with the knowledge you all have and the people you are helping. I would like to thankyou all .This just goes to show the wt can be beat and exposed. THANKYOU KLS

• sf
    sf

{{{ BRAVO }}}

Before retiring to bed last night, I saw this new post. I was in yahoo jw chatroom, as usual, and immediately released the news by pasting the document verbatim. I also pasted, verbatim each article presented in this thread. I'm there daily pasting much of what is out there relating to ALL WATCHTOWER ISSUES and even their own litter-ature. It's interesting how worked up they get over 'old light' being shined on them that comes directly from WT. They really do see it as such and not noteworthy in "these days". Weird uh?

It rendered the room silent. Some stated it was "no big deal". Many jws left claiming that it was apostates making up the doc and telling lies. I suggessted that if they indeed felt and THOUGHT that way that perhaps they should pick up the phone and call the number in the doc and/ or send an email requesting THE TRUTH.

LOLOLOLOL...that went over real well...LOLOLOLOLOL!!

I then signed off, after an hour of pasting, wishing them all sweet dreams. And I meant it!

I'm about to go in right now and see if indeed sweet dreams were dreamt. LOLOLOLOL!

Now that I've aquired a new jet printer, my mission is to PREACH THE GOOD NEWS TO ALL THE INHABITANTS OF THE WORLD. Or at least my community.

{{{{ DINO }}}}

{{{ huge round of applause to all of us who exhaustively were involved in the letter campaign }}}

sKally, 'wtURLs' klass ACTION! (http://profiles.yahoo.com/wturls)

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Wow,

Great job everyone!

• joenobody
    joenobody

This is pretty damning stuff. It makes it a lot easier to tell others about what's going on. I have half a mind to have some copies ready for print out and will "witness" to some witnesses who come calling in the area.

• bebu
    bebu
    It rendered the room silent. Some stated it was "no big deal".

Loved that, sKally. Keep it up.

I guess you could point out that when Jesus raised Lazarus, the pharisees also claimed it was "no big deal" and went on to plot his murder...

How big of a megaphone does it take?

bebu

still partyin'

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

jgnat, I'm the one who asked what your husband's response was. I am interested because I am interested in anyone who is committed to believing that the society is god's organization and channel of communication. I guess these believers are most concerned with keeping out of consciousness anything that might cause doubt, might weaken their faith. This is interesting to me because it is a technique used by many who succeed in highly competitive endeavours--athletes especially report never allowing themselves to consider that they might not succeed. They keep themselves focused on what they need to succeed, never allowing themselves to t hink that even if they do everything right, they might not succeed. I just wonder how long human beings can sustain that without severe psychological damange when they face failure after failure.

• jgnat
    jgnat

http://www.un.org
    Click Welcome At the bottom, Click on Index Under ?N?, select Non-Governmental Organizations Link You should be here: http://www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/index.html
    Click on NGO Related Documents Click on Other Documents Click on Watchtower Bible and Tract Society

..or you can explain you found it like I did. I was curious about what the UN was saying about the Watchtower Society, so I did a google search on the UN site. My search criteria were Watchtower site:un.org.

By the way, I have found interesting documents on the abuses faithful JW?s suffer around the world on the UN site. Try doing a google search Jehovah or Jehovah?s site:un.org.

And DUSTY! I suggest we show our GRATITUDE to the UN by pointing our friends and neighbors to this link, INSTEAD of sending in more letters to the UN. Let?s not make the UN sorry they helped us out.

• jgnat
    jgnat

kgfree, there are many ways to skin a cat. I know my man will not be moved by politics. If anything will wake him up to the WT abuses, it will be the way he is personally treated by them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit