My life ... and how JWD came to be - Part 4

by Simon 79 Replies latest jw experiences

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Simon you said:

I showed then quotes from their own literature to back up everything I said which they just dismissed. Finally, they got onto what really mattered to them ... my website.
    It was clear that this was *the* biggest factor in the whole affair. They wanted to know if I'd be willing to take it down and hinted that this whole affair could probably be forgotten about if I did.

Do you remember this gem?

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

LMAO

Obviously Simon wasn't afraid.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Thanks Simon for sharing you experience, may you enjoy being an ex-exjw.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I just read how the board came to be!! It's great, and still going strong!! Thanks to Simon, and everyone that works behind the scenes, and participates on the board!!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Thank you, simon. I am indebted to you.

Nvr

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Whew, just finished reading parts 1-4!

Simon, thank you for this website. Where else could I go to have a REAL conversation about doctrinal matters with JWs? The ones who come to my door just get a glazed look in their eyes when we try and discuss things. Here, I get a true glimpse into Witness-ville, and it is a place where I never want to live!

TS

• mavie
    mavie

Thank you for the forum Simon. It is a great place to meet new friends and talk about what matters most to us.

• greendawn
    greendawn

They did a number on you and you did a number on them, that's fair enough they certainly saw a lot of what they deserve from this site.

• Mary
    Mary

Very good read! Thanks for posting it Simon. I wonder how many from your old Hall still lurk here, praying for Jehovah to destroy JWD even before he nukes Babylon the Great.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Dear Simon, thank you so much, for delivering the biggest punch in the face, the watchtower has ever recieved, and will continue to receive. Your're a freakin hero! I don't know what I would have done without this. It has helped me so much. It is indeed a lifeline. You the Man!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit