My life ... and how JWD came to be - Part 4

by Simon 79 Replies latest jw experiences

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Simon,

Thank you for sharing your story.

I loved your reply to the elder who had the wonderful advice of just not reading the information that offends him on your website!

I'm sure Craig is counting down the days until your move over here to hand him your sceptor & keys to JWD

Paul

• willyloman
    willyloman

Wow. The man behind the curtain is not only a brilliant strategist, he can write! Loved this:

Of course not everyone in 'apostatesville' is nice or friendly. We have come across a few people who have been so obsessed with fighting the WTS for so long that it seems that they have even forgotten what they are fighting about. They are no concerned with helping people but just getting revenge for their own bruised egos. All they know how to do now is fight and it has almost become a hobby to them. They stopped fighting the WTS a long time ago and have become charicatures of the apostates that the WTS warns it's members about.

I don't intend to become like that. There is no point dedicating your life to hurting the WTS - if you do, it means that they are still hurting you, still influencing your life and still have power over you.

So true.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Simon,I felt like I was right there with you as I read your story.All the best to you and your family.Thanks for being here for all of us.My sentiments are echoed by the many who have responded already.Cheers!

Blueblades

• cypher50
    cypher50

Simon, thanks for posting about your experiences leaving the WTS. I found it poignant that you discussed in the last few paragraphs about how easy it is to focus your whole life on being an ex-JW...that is one of the things I am working hard not to do. This religion has already claimed my childhood & family life so I definitely want to put it behind me as soon as possible...but this site has helped me to 1) see all the errors in WTS doctrine & 2) find out why I believed all those teachings so easily. I can honestly say that this site was integral to leaving the WTS and I can't thank you & everyone here for that...

• caspian
    caspian

I have really enjoyed all 4 parts to your experiences

Thank you for sharing them

• shotgun
    shotgun

Thanks for the History Simon...glad you started the site...it's helped me a great deal....

• happy man
  • happy man
    happy man

S.

briljant story Simon, myself is inn the same struggel try to show some bad things fore the cong.

This site have been a bigg help fore me and some others i now, I have been deleted fore some time, hope this never happend again, this site have been like heeling fore mee, and it was just trerribel to bee denied acsess, fore what ever reason.

thanks Simon that I am on the line again.

this cane perhaps learn some both to you and mee, be carefull to dfd peopel from this bord, it hurts very much.

Love from HM

• Simon
    Simon

Happy Man.

You don't seem to have been able to comprehend what I have told you many times via email:

YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN DELETED FROM THIS SITE. NOTHING HAS CHANGED ON YOUR ACCOUNT !!!

• Valis
    Valis

Hey Simon...I'm waiting for the part where you tell of the prophetic vision involving Britney Spears and a stack of bound Awake mags..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit