WHY DONT MORE BLACK @ OTHER NATIONALITYS POST ON THIS BOARD

by nightwarrior 101 Replies latest jw experiences

• nilfun
    nilfun
    on a genetic level there are no differences between the races.

Because there is only one.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

'the other's' now that was a good movie!!!

Ven

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Well said, nilfun!

out

NILFUN FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!

• Prisca
    Prisca
    'the other's' now that was a good movie!!!

Ven

Hey Ven, I saw that movie too! Good twist at the end, eh? Prisca, Doesn't-Want-To-Spoil-It-For-Others Class

• larc
    larc

Well friends and neighbors,

I am really tired of this subject. To tell me that I don't know the facts is like telling the weather man that he doesn't know the temperature outside. You politicly correct people are just silly, and that is all there is to it. There are clear differences between races and cultures regarding intelligence. That is simply a fact. Now, you can explain it any way you want to, and I really don't care what the explaination is, but it is a fact.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

I am sorely disappointed that you won't help educate me, Professor.

:(

out

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Well I'm really glad everything is good in your lil world

Ven

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT
    To tell me that I don't know the facts is like telling the weather man that he doesn't know the temperature outside..

hmmmm as would anyone with a thermometer, sooo hmm I'll give you a W on illustrations.

You politicly correct people are just silly, and that is all there is to it.

Actually I wasn't concerned with this too much it was the arrogant condescension that bothered me. I don't care how smart a person is, or how smart they think they are, but when you have to put others down to show this I think that lacks something on the persons part, and is offensive to others. Ven

• larc
    larc

SafeFourKids,

I am retired. I educated people for the last 16 years of my employment, and I don't appreciate your snide, sarcastic remark.

Hey Venice,

Does lil world stand for a small world that I live in? If so, shame on you for such a cheap shot.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Larc,

Just to set things straight -- this has been outnfree posting using safe4kids' screen name. And I sincerely meant that I'd like to have you educate me, and the other "others" on this forum, by citing the works you have read which back up your outrageous statements.

I have been trying to keep an open mind since I left the Witnesses and actually opened it, but I do not wish any longer to take things as gospel without investigation.

Please give us a reading list.

(I didn't like your calling me "dear heart" in that snide way earlier, either, but I left it alone until now.)

outnfree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit