WHY DONT MORE BLACK @ OTHER NATIONALITYS POST ON THIS BOARD

by nightwarrior 101 Replies latest jw experiences

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

this is outnfree posting using dana's s/n

CARL!!! I cannot believe what I'm reading from your pen! Those are the most seriously idiotic statements I have ever heard from you. IQ tests are culturally and educationally skewed and do NOT represent the reality of black vs. white vs. asian vs. any other kind of native intelligence. Just because non-whites have historically not been brought up in a culture that is European, Aryan and western, does not make them intellectually inferior in any way.

And just because you have black relatives does not mean you cannot have racist views, because even -- Horror! -- some Blacks are racists! Surprise!

I think there might be some research that would support my views if you cared enough to actually search it out. However, I must reluctantly agree with Venice that you sound quite condescending this evening.

I liked you better when you were telling corny JW jokes at the brewery.

outnfree

• larc
    larc

Hey Venice

I am both nice and smart.

How reliable are IQ tests? Do you know? I do.

Cut me a break. You are talking out of your
    $ss.

If you want to continue this conversation, I will show you and others, just how ill informed you are. WTF is not an answer, dear heart!

• Azalo
    Azalo

Thomas Jefferson fathered black children I guess that means he was not a racist.

• larc
    larc

Outnfree, I am really glad that you wrote what you did about minorities, and such. The fact is that Asians, Chinese-Americans score higher on IQ tests designed here in the U.S. on a random sample of folks. Now, what to you make of that fact, dear heart?

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

I guess it just depends on what you mean by smart and/or nice.

Ven

• nilfun
    nilfun
    Thomas Jefferson fathered black children I guess that means he was not a racist.

Azalo, of course that's what it means! LoL. How did this thread turn into something about I.Q. tests????? Oh, yeah. Oh and Venice you can't have THAT one. The thing is worth nearly 600 smackeroos!

• Azalo
    Azalo

larc you are a racist, and that is an undisputable fact, no one here is going to present any argument that is going to change that so take all of your stats and go away, anything can be proved with statistics. the FACTS are that studies have shown that on a genetic level there are no differences between the races.

• hippikon
    hippikon

WHY DONT MORE BLACK @ OTHER NATIONALITYS POST ON THIS BOARD

I didn't even realize black was a nationality?

• larc
    larc

Well Venice,

I guess you could give your definition of nice and smart as did the logical positivists. Nice is hard to measure quantitately. Smart is pretty easy to measure. By the way the two qulaities, intellignece and integrety combined are the two best predictors of job success, as reported by Hunter and Schmidt in Psychological Bulleten. Look it up and get off my back. You are getting on my nerves.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

larc,

I would surmise that Chinese- and other Asian-Americans do better at IQ tests because they study their asses off to succeed in this country. Like some other cultures I can think of, gaining knowledge and an education is a priority. Chinese and other Asian Americans likely focus in on Western Civilization where they know they are culturally disadvantaged, and added to their store of Eastern Wisdom, that makes for a more well-rounded test taker. Whereas many Black Americans have to focus on sheer survival as a priority (consider Maslow's hierarchy of needs).

So.

If you want to continue this conversation, I will show you and others, just how ill informed you are.

I'm one of the 'others' -- please do show me how ill-informed we are.

out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit