WHY DONT MORE BLACK @ OTHER NATIONALITYS POST ON THIS BOARD

by nightwarrior 101 Replies latest jw experiences

• larc
    larc

Hi there everybody, especially you Stinky Pantz. You asked for docuementation. There are hundreds of research articles on this subject and well as a good collection of books. It is simply established fact. Now, I don't have these materials in my private library, but at the next opportunity to visit the local University, I will prepare a reference list, since you are too lazy to do so on your own.

You said and I quote, that I used "loosley vieled racists comments." You are simply full of shit. I explained my family. We certainly are not segregationists. Where do you get off on your blatant bull shit?

If you would like some references from this place, check in with my good black friends, JT, bigboi and Teejay. You are talking out of your ass.

Also, "people of my generation" know a hell of a lot more about racial issues than you ever will. You are a young, smug woman who has not lived long enough to know what is going on. You accuse me of being a racist. I accuse you of being biased against anyone more that ten years older than yourself. You can stuff it, sis.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

why wasn't I told about this?

There are black people here?

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Alan,

I appreciated your comments, altho I'm not sure I agree with you. Often, tho, I find myself attempting to suspend judgment and give people the benefit of the doubt. At this point, all I'm willing to do is suspend judgment.

Hey Stinky,

I hope that when you get to Florida, you'll drop me an email. I'm not that far from Orlando and would enjoy meeting up with you and your family. While I can appreciate the feeling of combating racism wherever it appears, and in whatever form it takes, I also think there are times when a person is merely beating her head against the proverbial brick wall. This seems to me to be one of those times. I just hope no one here bruises themselves in the process of attempting to reason with what appears to be an arrogant, condescending and stubborn man.

Dana

• larc
    larc

Stinkey,

One other reference you might check is LDH (Lisa). She is a white woman who married a black man about two years ago. She thought enough of me to e-mail me her wedding pictures. She is a beautiful woman and her husband is a handsome man.

Stinkey, if you can't tell by now, you really piss me off.

• larc
    larc

Hey Dana,

When addressing an issue why don't you address me directly. Rather then using negative adjectives about me, why don't you address the issues. You are acting as ignorant as your friend. Step up to the plate and say something meaningful, instead of using your vacuous insults.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

The very first response on this thread was made by yours truly. I simply stated "Be Careful!"

I think you can see why.

Cheers, Ozzie

• larc
    larc

Let me try to make this clear to you people. Let us suppose that I said that the average tempurature in Ohio is lower than the average temperature in Florida. I assume that most of you would agree with that. The next question is why? That has pretty well been determined.

Now, there is no difference between the example above and the question of racial and cultural differences in IQ. They exist. Get it? The question is why they exist, not if they exist.

I am not a hater of Florida if I like Ohio weather. I am not a hater of any group because of group differences. Do ya get it????

• patio34
    patio34

It seems to me the original points have gotten confused in this long thread. The WT quote was:

The secret of the greater intelligence and aptitude of the Caucasian undoubtedly in great measure is to be attributed to the commingling of blood amongst its various branches; and this was evidently forced in large measure by circumstances under divine control

Then Larc's statement about IQ tests confirming this conclusion.

I would offer that these are not the same thing. As has been posted by AlanF and others, IQ tests can skew the results.

Professor Jared Diamond in his book Guns, Germs, & Steel posits that peoples in rural settings for generations have a higher native intelligence than city dwellers. This is because the natural selection process ensures that, in rural populations, the ones who survive do so by using their wits. Therefore, the more intelligent ones reproduce. In cities, it is the ones with the greatest disease resistance that survive the plagues, etc. attendant to close city living.

My point is that this intelligence would not show up on standardized IQ tests.

The WT's statement seems to me to be intentionally racist. Larc's statement is misleading, though not apparently so. The IQ tests have been disputed as to showing real intelligence.

Pat

• nilfun
    nilfun

I think it is important for one to not internalize negative
    attitudes or lowered expectations regarding one's "race".

You've got to accentuate the positive
    Eliminate the negative
    Latch on to the affirmative
    Don't mess with Mister In-Between
    -
    Mercer/Arlen

Take care

• larc
    larc

Well Patio,

That raises the question. What is "real intelligence" and how do you measure it? Also, how do you differentiate real intelligence from unreal intelligence?

While desease resistence has survival value in the city, I don't think this is a form of intelligence, unless you define intelligence in very broad terms.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit