WHY DONT MORE BLACK @ OTHER NATIONALITYS POST ON THIS BOARD

by nightwarrior 101 Replies latest jw experiences

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Dang, I missed everything .

Larc as for you, did you even notice that I partially agreed with you? Probably not. I AGREED that Blacks score on average lower than Whites. My point was that your comment would obviously incite people.

As for doing research about said subject, I've probably done more than you, including reading "The Bell Curve" and many, many other books from both sides. Two semesters ago I had to debate with someone on this subject so I am well versed. Once again, did you even notice that I backed up your claim?

Having Black family DOES NOT dismiss you as making race related inciteful comments. My mother-in-law is one of the biggest racists I know and she has Black "friends", so what's your point?

You knew that what you said would piss people off and that's my problem with you!

BTW, how do your black friends feel about the fact that you say that due to divine control Caucasians are superior?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Also larc, do you disagree that people my age tend to be more racially accepting than yours?

Also your temperature analogy is foolhardy. A better analogy would be for me to say something like:

The secret of the greater athletic ability and aptitude of the Negro undoubtedly in great measure is to be attributed to the commingling of blood amongst its various branches; and this was evidently forced in large measure by circumstances under divine control.
    Puh-lease!
  • larc
    larc

Well Venice,

I think you are an example of a lilly white liberal who loves people in the abstract, but does not want them around the house. I possed a question regarding your company at holidays. I bet you have never had a black person in your home, ever, unless he was there to clean the swimming pool. You are a liberal phoney, and you know it.

You have no idea how much disgust I have for you, your ideas, and your pontificating.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Oh yeah

Stinkey, if you can't tell by now, you really piss me off.

It's S-T-I-N-K-Y, there's no "E", come on now, do I spell you name lark?

Oh as far as pissing you off, so what dude? It happens.

• larc
    larc

Venice,

OK you say I am not racist, but I am "arrogant and condescending" I agree. You are a perceptive woman. Those qualities are better than being clinically depressed as was my mother.

"What does the color of the skin matter" None: I think expressed this regarding my family.

Stinky,

You say I say the right stuff, but I shouldn't say it because I "incite" people. Well, the truth should be told and people should deal with it.

You stated something I never did say, that was that I believed the race issue was under "divine control". I never said such a thing, because I don't believe in God, in the first place.

Are people my age % wise more racist than younger people? I have no idea.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT
    Well Venice,

I think you are an example of a lilly white liberal who loves people in the abstract, but does not want them around the house. I possed a question regarding your company at holidays. I bet you have never had a black person in your home, ever, unless he was there to clean the swimming pool. You are a liberal phoney, and you know it.

You have no idea how much disgust I have for you, your ideas, and your pontificating.

Well that's the biggest load of shit I've seen from you yet. How dare you attack me to try and defend yourself. I love people, abstract or present and the fact that could something like that makes me feel very sad for you, or is that what you want? If the only way you can defend yourself and your actions is by accusing me then I'm sorry to say you've lost. This was a very lowball attempt to attack me. I am lilly white though even though I live in FL, but that's because of my heritage not my politics. I'm one of the least liberal phonies you could ever hope to meet and your above comments show how ignorant you are, not only of me but of others that have disagreed with you. I didn't tell you how many black people I had over for holidays because I've only had 2 holidays. I unfortunately can not tell you how many black people I have had over or that I know or am friends with because 1 they're to numerous to count, and 2 I never thought of them as different as to keep count. I've even had black people over to swim in my pool ohh lordy me!!! Besides I don't answer to you, I wasn't the one make inflammatory remarks. Talk about cheap shots, hehe you go from Victim to accuser all in the next post. As for my me and my ideas I think your the only one that has disgust for them. Maybe when everyone disagrees with you it's time to stop and think about what it is you said to start with. I WAS NOT accusing you of being Racist and I'm still not. I'm upset that you said something so inflammatory and then proceeded to be rude, arrogant and started attacking and calling names. THAT's what I had a problem with, your being a racist or not was not the issue for me at all. Ven

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

larc you said:

By the way, the quote you highligted regarding the intellence of blacks is true

Did you even read the quote?

Let me break it down for ya:

The secret of the greater intelligence and aptitude of the Caucasian undoubtedly in great measure is to be attributed to the commingling of blood amongst its various branches; and this was evidently forced in large measure by circumstances under divine control
    The secret of the greater intelligence (which some measure with IQ) is attributed to commingling which just means mixing and this is due to circumstances under divine control. What part was true? The quote was explaining why Whites are superior, which part of their explaination did you call true?
  • larc
    larc

Stinky,

Please excuse me for mispelling your name. I have problems with spelling and I have short term memory problems to boot. Hey, I am just a guy. What do expect from me anyway. It's nothing personal, believe me.

Hey, I am a pretty smart guy, but I do have my intellectual weaknesses.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

I don't know why I'm telling you this, not to defend my position, but because I was reminded of this. When I was 7 years old we had just gotten back from a trip to the Oregon coast with a bunch of friends. As we pulled into the garage the phone was ringing and I ran into the house to answer it. It was my grandmother, who we'd just left the week before in CA after driving down to Ca with her and my grandfather to Disneyland. Well she was hysterical on the phone and wanted to talk to dad, so I went and got him. He went into his den for a while and talked to her, when he came out he told us all that they'd been in a car accident, my grama was pretty badly banged up having lost all the skin on her arms when the car rolled, and my grandfather was dead. He'd died instantly as the car rolled. I was hysterical, we'd just been with him for a week and they were traveling on to Arizona. Everyone was upset, and a good friend of ours Bill (black brother) stopped by to say hi, and walked in on this upsetting scene. Well he was a very kind and loving brother that we'd known for years, he gathered everyone around and said a prayer. And it really calmed everyone down. He said some very encouraging things and it really helped change the mood. I've never forgotten that. Every time I would see Bill I'd wave and think about that, even when he was df'd for a brief period I'd always remember the love he'd shown to us that night when we were very desperate.......... I even threatened his son about showing pics to his fiancé of him over at our house in a pair of my shorts 'cause he hadn't brought a change of clothes to meeting hehehee. Ven

• larc
    larc

I only agareed with the limited section that was highlighted.

Stinky and Venice,

You are both nice people. I have expressed my opinions as best I could. I really have nothing more to add. I wish both of you well.

If I hurt either of you in my moments of anger, I appologize. I have my opinions, as I have stated, but those are my opinions only. You can take them or leave them.

Take care dear sisters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit