WHY DONT MORE BLACK @ OTHER NATIONALITYS POST ON THIS BOARD

by nightwarrior 101 Replies latest jw experiences

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT
    By the way, the quote you highligted regarding the intellence of blacks is true, whether you like it or not, or whether it is politicly correct or not.

WTF????

Ven

• Soledad
    Soledad

whether it's politically correct or not doesnt matter. ITS PECKER-HEADED BULLSH*T.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

I'm horrified by that comment as well, and I think something should be done. That is not acceptible!!!!! and should not be tolerated!!!!!

Bad bad bad

Ven

• larc
    larc

Well, whether you like it or not, it is truth, the average IQ of blacks is lower than whites. The reason for this has been debated by many serious researchers. To question me is to question objective facts. I am simply pointing out the facts. That does not make me a racist. My youngest daugther married a black man, and I have a wonderful grand daughter as a result. My son married a black woman and I have a grand son as a result.

So, don't talk to me about what you don't know, either on a statistical level or on a personal level.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Maybe you guys should lay off Larc...he belongs to a black family. That fact alone should be proof enough that he is not a racist.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

I'll talk to you about whatever I damn well please, and I think we'd all appreciate not being talked down to.

IQ tests are not always reliable, and do not always accurately rate a persons intelligence.

To question me is to question objective facts.

ya ya ya you just keep telling yourself that! Well I'd rather be nice then smart any day.

ven

• nilfun
    nilfun

I do believe this thread calls for a quote from one of the great thinkers of our time:

People...you can never change the way they feel
    Better let them do just what they will.....for they will...
    -
    George Michaels - Kissin' a Fool

-nilfun, who keeps smiling as the $hit comes down....

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

*steals nilfuns umberella*

ven

• nilfun
    nilfun

LoL Ven!!! Hehehe..

hehehe... heh..

*choke* hey, wait a minute

*sputter*

*koff* *koff*

I NEED that umbrella!

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Hey is this one that has whiskey in the handle???

Ven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit