American protester killed in Gaza

by Trauma_Hound 90 Replies latest members adult

• TR
    TR
    Your an idiot

I know you are, but what am I?

Just for the record, drama queen, you were the first to use an insult, you greasy freak.

Oh, BTW, are you for spending more on the military budget?

TR

• LB
    LB

I wondered if those photos would remain. They were very graphic pictures of deformed/mutilated babies. I do agree with removing them.

I'm one who doesn't want any war, but many times I can't see a way around it. Too bad James Bond didn't exist, Just send in 007 and off the bastard.

• TR
    TR
    I wondered if those photos would remain. They were very graphic pictures of deformed/mutilated babies. I do agree with removing them.

Leave it to the hound to sensationalize.

I hate abortion, and I hate those graphic posters the freaks put up in front of clinics.

TR

• LB
    LB

TR I'm with you on the abortion pics. I don't much like abortion although I'm not strongly opposed to it. Yet those photos they use don't help to sway me to their side.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

I thought there was already a clear warning, since this is adult and heated debate. If those war mongers want war, than they need to see the fruits of such a war. Our ex-president should be tried as a war criminal for using depleted uranium, you think those babies are the only casualtys think again buck-os, some of our own clean up crews are dead, because of exposure. This is no different than a terrorist letting of a dirty bomb, in the middle of some city. It's not conventional war far, and if you back such a proposition, than you deserve to exit the gene pool.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Sorry TH - I understand the point you are making, and I agree it is absolutely awful - but the pics were just too graphic

• TR
    TR

TH,

What do you think about abortion? Ever see those graphic abortion pics? How many abortions take place each year? Why not take up the cause to end abortions? Far more are killed each year by abortion than those that suffer from depleted uranium shells.

What say you?

TR

• amac
    amac

This is ridiculous! I fully agree that it was stupid for this lady to stand in front of an Israeli bulldozer. But it is complete nonsense to say the bulldozer driver was completely innocent. DakotaRed, those pictures that show her standing there show a clear line of site between her and the driver. And your statements on him not hearing her are nonsense. Have you ever been on a construction site? I've never had the problem of getting the attention of a heavy equipment operator and yelling to him, especially if I had been trying for 3 hours. Plus, she had a bullhorn. He either shouldn't be driving a bulldozer due to lack of attention, lack of hearing and lack of sight...or he figured he was going to just drive forward and she better get out the way. They're both idiots.

• LB
    LB

amac I've driven skip loaders and dozers many times. Your field of vision isn't very open and trust me, you aren't going to hear a bullhorn. But I suspect you are right in that he did see her at some point in time and most likely expected her to move. The after photos of her aren't pretty.

In the USA this driver would be getting processed right now by the police. Over there I bet he's back on the job dozing down houses today. Things are really a mess over there aren't they.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

TR, I don't agree with Abortion, but I don't agree you have a right to tell a woman what she should do with her body. The difference being, the US knowling used depleted Uranium, which not only kills innocent women and children, but has killed our own troops and civilian clean up crews, using uranium is no different then a terrorist using a dirting bomb, there is an alternative, that is actually more affective, it's a matter of economics, depleted uranium is abundance, and is cheap. We have a ton of it here on the Handford Nuclear reservation here in Washington State. I'm flabergasted, as to why you can't see the hypocrasy, in using this kind of weapon, why is the US supposed to be held at a lower standard than a commen terrorist? Considering Terrorist kill far less people per year, than our use of deplete uranium.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit