American protester killed in Gaza

by Trauma_Hound 90 Replies latest members adult

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    Peaceful protest doesn't work. Thats the problem here. So when another person blows themself up on a bus...you know why.

Instead of human shields, those from the left should volunteer to be human bombs?

Hmmm, let me see if I got it right. Condemn the US for trying end a brutal regime in Iraq, claiming the possible slaughter of innocent civilians, but justify the brutal slaughter of innocent civilians, just so long as they are Israelis?

• animal
    animal

Oh... now I am gaining some understanding... ok.. got it.

Animal

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

TH,

Im glad you own a good firearm

Like I said in another thread, pacifits are the first ones killed. If you are that stupid to stand in front of a bulldozer so be it. At least the palisitnians got it right, if your going to die take some others out with you. If the Chick was smart she would have hooked up with one of the Isreali soilders and then sabbatoged the bulldozer.

Whatever.

On a side note. I do have alot of respect for the Student who stood in front of the t-72 in the middle of Tieneman (SP) Square.

• Francois
    Francois

Simon said, "There is a massive difference between this involvement and the 'involvement' of 200,000 troops dropping bombs etc..."

Correctomundo. Two Hundred Thousand troops and dropping bombs is the correct response to a madman who is threatening to release small pox virus, anthrax spores, nerve gasses of various sorts, and nuclear materials anywhere in the world he damn well pleases. Frankly I think turning Baghdad into a glowing, glass parking lot is the appropriate reaction to that kind of palpable madness. I think we should have given the Iraqis 30 days to assassinate Saddam their own selves or get the glass parking lot treatment. And MEAN it.

You ever seen any pictures of people who died of small pox? Do you know the mechanism of death from small pox or anthrax, not to mention Sarin, or VX nerve agents? And the peaceniks want to give "peace a chance"? We've already given peace a chance, for twelve years, in the case of Iraq. Before I saw my countrymen, or myself, or my daughter, or my month old grandson, or you or yours die of small pox or anthrax, I'd turn the entire middle east into a parking lot. They could either get their Allah in perspective or they could damn well suffer for it. We are playing in the big leagues for keeps over there, and the future of the entire planet may well be in the balance. It's past time when the peaceniks should have a damned grasp of the actual stakes over there and started making informed, adult decisions in place of the idealism gone berserk that characterizes what we're getting from them up until now.

It's one thing to want peace with all your heart. It's another thing altogether to stand there holding your Give Peace A Chance sign while your country's opponent sticks a blow torch up your ass.

Get Real Here.

francois

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Francois are you really prepared for me getting real? Have you seen the pictures of the babys born with sever birth defects because of the spent uranium with left in the first gulf war.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Hey Charlie, do you think if a group of us "warmongers" were to be present when her body is returned and spat on the coffin, as many anti-war people have done to so many returning soldiers, that we would be glorified in the press as merely expressing our frustrations?

I don't know about you, but I'm glad that so many of us "warmongers" have more class than to go public and state she deserved it, as many anti-war people have said to many disabled veterans friends of mine and some, even saying too bad they weren't killed.

I'm also glad that the US State Department has asked for a full investigation, but still suspect it is just a terrible and unfortuante accident.

• seawolf
    seawolf

Here's photos of the entire situation--before and after.

http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article1248.shtml

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Nothing prejudicial there, is there? "Israeli Bulldozer driver MURDERS Protestor?" Of course, only one side is heard from and apparently, they have played judge, jury and soon to be excutioner.

Sorry, but from the pictures I saw, the operator could not see her through the blade and has every expectation that she moved, as any sane person would do. But, I fully expect full propaganda value to be seen from what most likely is another tragic and unfortunate accident. Try operating one of those bulldozers and see how well you can see and hear around you. A battery powered bullhorn is meaningless near them. Protesters waving arms is also meaningless as they do that all the time too.

I guess it is alright for Americans to be involved in foreign matters when it suits the left, though. Maybe the next protester should try being a human sheild on an Israeli bus when they see a Palestinian suicide bomber getting on and see if they stop for them. Why not protest all the killing going on there?

• seawolf
    seawolf

The main reason I posted that link was for the pictures. Of course it's going to be biased to one side. Anyway.....

Well, them saying it's murder and Israel saying it was an accident is basically no different than the ball going out of bounds with 15 seconds to go and tie score at an NCAA basketball game--everyone points their team's direction. If a palastanian was driving that bulldozer and an Israeli got ran over then WWIII would erupt with Israel sending millions of $ of military hardware after them.

I'm not for Israel or for the palastinians. They've both made a lot of bad choices, they're both killing each other, and both of their governments/leadership are about as corrupt as it gets.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Dakota, now wonder you got spit on, your doing exactly that to this girl.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit