American protester killed in Gaza

by Trauma_Hound 90 Replies latest members adult

• jelly
    jelly

I really have no trouble with peaceful protestors, and this girl probably falls into the peaceful group. I will argue with them and ridicule their opinions when they are stupid but I have no trouble with them on a personal level.

This girl getting killed was not a tragedy, she was stupid. Stupidity is not illegal but it very rarely goes unpunished. Interestingly enough the house they were destroying was involved in the murder of a young jewish mother and her two toddler sons (I cant remember the exact connection). Someone walked into her house and shot all three of them, that’s both a tragedy and an atrocity

On a side note, I could move very quickly to get out of the way of a slow moving bulldozer, even from the sitting position, and im very large. She was not run over, she allowed her self to be crushed. The should just send her back the Oregon in a bag and be done with her, she is simply a suicide.
    Terry

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    Dakota, now wonder you got spit on, your doing exactly that to this girl.

Charlie, don't you find it a little curious that a photographer just happened to be there snapping photos of all angles of this incident? You clearly stated she was sitting, yet the pictures show her standing. Your article said she fell down, theirs said she was pushed down by the dozer. Yet, unlike the anti-war crowd, as I clearly stated earlier, I have too much class to spit on her coffin or try to use her death for benefit, as the Intifada (now there's a real objective organization) currently is. From the pictures supplied, I see no reason she didn't have ample time to get out of the way of the dozer and apparently, chose to stay there. She went to become a martyr and now, she is. Hmmm, since her death will benefit the Palestinian propaganda machine so well, I wonder if Saddam will also send her family $25,000 as he does Palestinian suicide bombers families? I also wonder where the Intifada photograpers are when a Palestinian suicide bomber boards an Israeli bus or enters an Israeli restaraunt and blows him/herself up and kills as many as possible. Since there are also Americans present at the time, I wonder why they don't refrain and afterwards, not one person from the left posts any articles about Palestinian suicide bomber murders Amercian tourist? Is it a case of celebrate the death of an American tourist that may also be a Jew, but cry over the one you can claim the Israelis murdered? Doesn't seem very objective to me. No, I don't feel sorry for the girl, I feel sorry for her family. They are without a daughter that decided to go stand in front of a D-9 Cat and not move. Sounds a lot like a suicide to me, not murder. But, I'll ask you again, where is the outcry for all the American citizens killed there by Palestianian suicide bombers? They are there as tourists, not to become martyrs.

• LB
    LB
    Rachel was standing with other non-violent international activists in front of a home scheduled for illegal demolition.

So according to the article this was a scheduled demolition. She stepped in front of the bulldozer. Sounds a lot more to me like it was a suicide than a murder. It's a shame, only 23 and a full life in front of her. Got to pick the fights you can win.

I do not approve of any of the tactics used by the Isralies. I think they are a bunch of thugs and I wish we would stop backing them. I see no useful purpose to back them.

The bombs are going to start dropping in the next few days. Communications with our overseas troops end today. The UN inspectors have been asked to get out today by the USofA. It's going down.

Hopefully when our troops come home none of them will be spat upon. These are just kids just as they were back during Nam. Spit on a politician if you disagree with what happens, but all these kids are going to experience some horrible things. They will never forget what's going to happen.

• TR
    TR

The title of this thread should be "Ass Clowns R Us".

Standing in front of a bulldozer is just plain retarded. Do I have to draw a picture for you "peaceniks", or can you figure out on your own that this is not a very bright idea.

TR

• LB
    LB

Lovely pictures Charilie, thanks for sharing.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

LOL, your the one that has people like Lucky Lucy on your side. Why don't you go back to being a JW, there's no difference between that and your loyalty to this leader in powere here now.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    Lovely pictures Charilie, thanks for sharing.

Well that's what depleted uranium is doing to babies, if you don't like it, then tell your reps, to make the US stop using it in war.

• TR
    TR

God, those photos are aweful.

Please, please, rogue countries, take out your own leaders before the U.S. has to. Consequences of war rests squarely on the backs of the "Iraqs" of the world.

TH,

Do you know why we use depleted uranium in some of our ordinance?

TR

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    God, those photos are aweful.

Please, please, rogue countries, take out your own leaders before the U.S. has to. Consequences of war rests squrely on the backs of the "Iraqs" of the world.

TR

Your an idiot, there's no reason to use depleted uranium, other than the fact it's cheap, tungstan actually does more damage, and doesn't leave behind a harmful residue, but it's not cheap. The US has every choice not to use depleted uranium.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Sorry TH - I've deleted your post with the pictures. If you want people to see them I suggest post you them as a link with a clear warning of the content.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit