My Final Goodbye

by Lady Lee 216 Replies latest forum announcements

• smiddy
    smiddy

I`m sorry to see you go LL,and I wish you well in your new venture.

smiddy

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I am NOT among the great crowd of wounded victims to whom Lady Lee has been such a comfort, so I feel no overwhelming debt of gratitude that I dare not ask, "Have you taken leave of your senses?"

ANYONE can be deceived, can't they?

I will wonder rhetorically what CEDARS offered you, what secret promises were made. What could he offer you that you did not already have, unless you were looking for a parasite who will use your skills to enhance HIMSELF.

I am confident that in time his parasitic deception and his failures will be clear to you.

When that happens, remember that you are always welcome here.

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

Wow a dear john letter posted to the boards - nothing to simon first? Lady Lee i hadnt realized it was a good bye this is my last post thread - I thought this was "I am done moderating and ty for our time together thread" Is JWN now being shunned? I was coming on here to wish you well in your journey I dont post much but i do enjoy all you works and reading your words on Freeminds was how i first "met" you, but i feel this is a slap in the face to your "home" for many years - people speak there minds here and are either proven right or wrong as a mode you know this - I really cant believe this. Wow this is sad, I hope you come to post and enjoy some of the threads with us some day

• Pickler
    Pickler

Lady Lee,

I'm sorry to read you are leaving JWN. I want you to know how much you have helped me.

I've always felt bad about things that have happened to me, and felt responsible, because I didn't respond like the JW said I should. When you posted that it was normal to be silent, it went a small way to lifting a huge burden off my heart & mind.

Thankyou for your experience & for taking the time to share it with us on this board.

I am going to look at your website!

• Londo111
    Londo111

Best wishes.

Alas. Not that this was ever a community at unity, for we are all finding our own path, but whatever loose cohesiveness we had toward common purpose seems to have started to dissipate on 4/3. This news does not win me over to volunteer or donate, something I was very ready to do initially.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Stay true to yourself.

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

goodbye Lady Lee

• venetian
    venetian

Bye Lady Lee. I totally get why you felt its time to move on.

Simon:

Lee: Just be true to yourself and don't fall for the promise of position within an organization:

Not in the least bit patronising.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Good bye LL and all the best, we've lost a good one here, will occasionally drop into Freeminds to take a look, I stayed silent on the AAWA shambles only because I felt my life has passed over all things ex JW now and felt joining up with it was irrelevant to me now I've been out for almost 20 years.

Be lucky.

• dissonance_resolved
    dissonance_resolved

Lady Lee- in the short time I've been here, I've appreciated your support and suggestions. I haven't been paying much attention to all this nonsense beten JWN and AAWA and don't really get what's gong on, but I do wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit