My Final Goodbye

by Lady Lee 216 Replies latest forum announcements

• steve2
    steve2

Lady Lee - you were a fantastic moderator, very fair and reasonable. I have lots of respect for you and wish you the very best.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I am sorry to see you go, I am sad it came to this. You have done a lot for this group and your contributions will be missed. I will check in on freeminds to see what you are up to .

Au revoir

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

You have done alot of good . For alot of people .

• wasblind
    wasblind

Lady Lee

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

You will be missed. Please pop in and say hi.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Bye.

S

• whathappened
    whathappened

Dear Lady Lee, we were all blessed to have been able to share this most sensitive part of our lives with each other. Thank you for your hard work and dedication. Best wishes for the future.

• cofty
    cofty

Best wishes to you Lady Lee.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I am at that moral crossroads. I can no longer remain silent

I understand. I reached that point myself way back in 2005. I have nothing but respect for admin for keeping this board open for so long. But there comes a day when things come together and you realize you have to move on.

Lee you have done so much good for so many people for so long. You have a big heart, you care and you want to help. Nothing wrong with that. You will find a way to help. You always have. You always will.

Love ya lots Lee.

Chris

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Lady Lee,

You’ve done so much for so many. Your work here at JWN is rich and laced with love of people. I wish you all the best.

JWN will be less without your regular work here.

Marvin Shilmer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit