BUILD IT AND THEY WILL COME.....let's rebuild!

by Terry 79 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Terry
    Terry

Yes, I think we diffuse the impact of any concerted effort by using FACEBOOK.

We don't want the JW's to know it is coming.

The more I think of a letter blitz campaign (I don't like the term letter-bombing) the more effective I think it could be.

It doesn't matter what we do as long as it EFFECTS CHANGE!

Being busy or being clever is meaningless unless something results from the efforts.

There is strength in numbers.

I know the Watchtower really really believes in letter writing as an effective protest because they have used it themselves in the past. (Malawi).

A protest that is an OUTCRY FROM THE HEART is much more effective than an insulting, name-calling rant.

Here is another "What If"....

What if a group of (very well-dressed and well-behaved) protesters with signs and T-shirts PROFESSIONALLY MADE--stood outside Watchtower headquarters the very same day as the piles and piles and piles of letters started arriving from the Post Office???

What I don't like at all about protest groups is that most of them look like assholes with bad attitudes!

I think you fight fire with fire. Being perfectly well-behaved in your protests, in your signage and in your letter content GOES A LONG WAY toward making a positive impression.

PROTEST SIGN IDEA:

We are your brothers and your sisters and your family STOP TREATING US LIKE GARBAGE!

Why are you taught to HATE us? Jesus said to LOVE your enemies.

We are asking for the right to listen to our CONSCIENCE and not be damned for it.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Go Zed! Go Terry!

BTTT

• Terry
    Terry

Now is probably a really bad case of timing to try and get people together to participate in any campagin because of the

tender feelings over AAWA's misteps.

But, it doesn't HAVE TO BE.

We are adults.

We've been through far worse and we move forward.

I think the letter writing idea needs to be fleshed out and discussed.

Don't you?

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

''We don't want the JW's to know it is coming''

You have just told them...

Oz

• oppostate
    oppostate

The idea of demonstrating with signs isn't so appetizing for me.

It makes me think of how the WT loves to say "look how we are persecuted for our beliefs".

I believe the maximum effect is to aim at individuals, carefully.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Terry, you rock, bro.

• Terry
    Terry

Who wants to fight fire with fire and "SET A DATE" to target Watchtower Headquarters for a protest-letter blitz?

Remember, it doesn't matter what form or content the letter has as long as it insists on CHANGES for the purpose

of lightening the heavy load on members, children, women and former members.

THE NUMBER OF LETTERS which arrive is the real message!

HOW does it work?

We all mail an actual snail-mail envelope with our message ON THE SAME DAY.

I think if we set a date and begin a COUNTDOWN REMINDER such as THIRTY DAYS TO WATCHTOWER BLITZ! TWENTY-NINE DAYS TO WATCHTOWER BLITZ, etc. A momentum can be generated.

I think we need at least 30 days to stimulate enough numbers to really demonstrate WE ARE A THRONG OF THE WRONGED.

Do I hear any Amens out there?

• suavojr
    suavojr

I love the idea of the letter! we can get people still inside that have learned TTATT to send a letter... although someone still inside or not labeled as an apostate should refrain from using a real name but could at least mention what district or circuit they belong to.

As for a date we can pick their famous day coming soon:

On July 26, 1931, at a convention in Columbus, Ohio , Rutherford introduced the new name— Jehovah's witnesses

We can all send a letter on July 26, 2013

• suavojr
    suavojr

I am sending my letter

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

I believe they had a designated dustbin and shredder at Bethel for any such letters. If it makes you happy and gives you some moral confidence, then by all means do it. But to believe that anyone at Bethel is going to read past the moment when they first notice what your point is, let alone forward it to anyone in charge, is not being too realistic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit