BUILD IT AND THEY WILL COME.....let's rebuild!

by Terry 79 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• trujw
    trujw

Jwn is an organization. Moderators, web design etc. I don't care if its one or eight or a million it is somehow organized. I personally didnt really care for the name of one group so as of today I am not going to donate my time and money. In order to reach out to help more people I think an organization on a grander activist outreach scale could do wonders. If the right situation comes up I would love to donat both time and money even if at that time it is aawa.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Very rough... definitely needs major work. Just an idea I'm throwing out...

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

I am a fader - I DO NOT want to be outed nor do i feel its is ok to violate privacy. But all the fb fiasco as of late I couldnt help to ponder what it would the Org look like if there was a magic IRL button a person could push where all us faders would be outed?

-would any large family group stay intact?

-would whole congragations be disovled?

-entire elder bodies be dismanteled?

- what pertantage of us would be gone?

Personaly i feel it would be HUGE - the power they have to keep us all in fader mode keeps the masses hoping and praying we will be back one day. Soooo......

What is there WAS a day once a year where any who CHOOSE to hand in there letter - or have the "talk" with a mate or family member could ban together for a TTATT DAY!!! Think of the support and the envouragement this could bring to one another. Those out could support and do some activism or education. What a great day it could be!!! I would nominate it to be a Sunday - and those still reg attending could "be sick" and show support for those making the big move. Wouldnt that be great to effect the meeting attendance? - AND have the society KNOW why? Ok enough rambling :)

• talesin
    talesin

Please don't tell me you're going to make the BEST XJW movie EVER. I have PERSONALLY debunked that scam.

As for me, I will form NO organization and I will join NO organization.

NN, yes, yes, yes~!

Me, too.

:)

tal

and BTW,,, welcome back ........ xo :))

• Terry
    Terry

Nathan Natas opined:

What needs to be done that requires an ORGANIZATION, with a PRESIDENTand OFFICERS?

Please don't tell me you're going to make the BEST XJW movie EVER. I have PERSONALLY debunked that scam.

As for me, I will form NO organization and I will join NO organization.

Yeah, I'm with you on this, Nathan. We can't accomplish anything with a mirror of the Governing Body with an "Anti" attached.

I'm thinking of more like a THINK TANK for fostering organized response and information dissemination.

When you get yourself "people in charge" it is only natural that somebody ends up telling others what to do and what not.

That's not for me!

A coalition of the like-minded with an activist mindset armed with great ideas can make a HUGE DENT in the ignorance of the rank and file

about their own leadership and policies. That, for me, is the man thing. An OUTREACH that lets troubled active JW's know they have

human rights which includes being able to ask hard questions of their Elders without cringing and flinching--is a big step forward.

Please read the opening thesis (my first post).

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Moses...

...for as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be...for wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqOxyqGiLeE

love michelle

• gone for good
    gone for good

No one in our free family will utter the abhorent phrase ''...the truth...'' in regards to the watchtower cult.

I have a great distaste for the term ''TTATT'' likewise. Watchtower/Jehovahs Witnesses and the word TRUTH should not be found

in the same sentence. They have dogma, interpretations, works, meetings, books, and real estate but not anything as valuable as truth.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

The JW community would be laughing at all this and quoting that scripture about the devil's house divided against itself. What a great pity there is such a shambles in the anti-JW community over what was such a great effort towards such a noble purpose, but no, the WTS laughs at us again.

• gone for good
    gone for good

I used to be a JW -- but I'm alright now!

Self-righteous? Delusional? -- you'll love the Kingdom Hall

Cults shoot their weak -- just like Jehovahs Witnesses (pic of SHUN GUN)

1914-2014 new light grows dim

Science and Jehovahs Witnesses? -- I don't THINK so

Governing Body --- the NEXT world power

JWs want YOUR house and car -- the Watchtower just wants your MONEY

Jehovahs Witnesses -- forget Jesus, we've got the GB

JW Bible Study this week -- How to SHUN your friends and family

''Why, Jehovahs Witnesses are the THINKINGEST people on earth''

Mommy, why is Jehovah going to kill everyone? -- ..because the Watchtower sez so..

Mommy.. who is Jesus? -- ..oh, he was some mediator guy before the Governing Body

Watchtower education -- teaching the deaf to masturbate

Do we have to go door to door again today? ...you want a shepherding call?,, is that what you want?

• rocketman
    rocketman

I wouldn't opt to put TTATT on a T-Shirt. It looks too much like TATAS, which is already the ill-advised (to me anyway) slang for breasts, as in Save The TATAS.

I've always thought that TTATT was a confusing acroymn, T-Shirt or no.

TTATT is a complete non-starter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit