IS GOD REAL? HOW DO YOU KNOW?

by still thinking 778 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Love.

Grief.

The fact that we can love our families and friends so deeply and grieve so profoundly when we lose them.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

So how do I know which one is my color scheme?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I've seen your pictures. I'd have to look again. Post a close up picture.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Cyber, which of the seasons' colors appeals to you? What colors have you liked all of your life?

• still thinking
    still thinking

LOL soft+gentle.....and tec....I can still hear you.......and that made me giggle while I am skimming through the numerous posts since I last looked. I have a lot to catch up on...but don't think I will have time today....

• jgnat
    jgnat

Why, yes. I received divine direction to escape a deadly marriage. I will be grateful all my life. Of course, my internal experience is not sufficient for an outside, skeptical observer.

To put it in context for you, might you find God in your temporal lobe?

Might belief in a benign being watching us and encouraging us to live as the divine, make us better?

• still thinking
    still thinking

Flying High....I am guessing this is leading to a point that you are trying to make about how you KNOW there is a God????... Is it from all your experiences combined that you know?

Personally I have very little interest in seasons colours other than when I see the leaves changing in the Autumn..that is quite beautiful and always takes my breath away....and the beautiful greens of spring. My absolute favourite.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Emotions.

Music.

No matter what country a baby lives in, they all begin to try to talk around the same age. They also tend to say the same words or something similar to ma ma or da da. They all begin to roll over, sit up, crawl, pull to a stand, etc at close to the same age. It's as if someone programmed it into them. So reliable is the time table for walking, talking, etc. that millions of books have been sold to parents telling them what to expect at what age. And the books can be written in one language and translated into many others because of how consistent these milestones are.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

My point about the season color scheme is not the season, but the consistency in the color schemes of human beings and animals. It's not the beauty. It's that you won't find cool and warm on the same person or animal. You won't find cool blue toned skin with warm toned hair or eyes.

• still thinking
    still thinking

jgnat...that was a very interesting read...thank you.

Flying High.....I am still not with you...maybe it's my focus today, or lack of it. I am not connecting the dots.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit