What is your current status with the Watchtower Society and Congregation?

by RULES & REGULATIONS 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mama1119
    mama1119

I am celebrating my 5th anniversary of Disfellewshipping next month. My parents are so proud.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

df'd since 2001. Left JW hubby and started a new life. Have only been back to the KH for the memorials, but this will be the first year that I have decided not to go for that either...

• multifarious
    multifarious

Hi. I still go to all of the meetings and go out in field service as much as I can which is about 2 hours a month. :) I moved out of my parent's house to get away from the 24 hour a day griping about me doing more. I don't want to do more. I don't even want to go to the meetings for crying out loud.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I was a District Overseer until just recently but got disfellowshiped for going door to door in drag, I couldn't see anything wrong with that.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Announced 2 years ago after telliing the PO and one of his cronies he had BIG GONADS to show up on my property. I told them to get the hell out. I kinda get the feeling he didn't like that.

Dismembered

• erandir
    erandir

As far as anyone knows in my home congregation, I'm inactive, haven't attended meetings there in more than 2 years, haven't attended the memorial last year (nor will I attend this year), haven't attended the circuit and district assemblies since Dec 06. My wife still attends there, so she would know if my official status has changed. No one calls on me, per my request relayed through my wife to the elders. Also, I work nights and have disconnected the door bell. So if anyone has called, I wouldn't know. Also, we only have cell phones, and I made sure not to give my number out to any elder or ms at the hall. This fade has been uneventful and peaceful so far.

• JK666
    JK666

Happily DF'ed.

JK

• strawberry cake
    strawberry cake

Brothers and sisters wondering were I am..

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

baptized (was MS for 3 years) I have been inactive for years.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Unbaptised born in.

Not shunned.

Still get invites to JW events

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit