What is your current status with the Watchtower Society and Congregation?

by RULES & REGULATIONS 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Last Nephilim
    The Last Nephilim

?me?, you and I are sort of in the same boat, only up until early Dec I went to EVERY meeting and at least every other Saturday in FS. For over 3 years I did my damndest to get appointed a MS, but no dice. I was good enough to do all kinds of maintenance and upgrades to the Hall, read and pray at the CBS, handle mics, stage, and sound for all meetings, handle the English and Spanish marquee sign outside, go to all quick builds, go to Katrina relief efforts, but not good enough to pray at other meetings or read the WT (even though I get plenty of compliments on my reading). Hell, for awhile they wouldn't even put me in the front school for the TMS and were giving me #2 talks!! I was getting bored fast. Ironically, almost immediately after my fade began, I was given a #4. Damn shame I missed the meeting that night...

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I don't have a status with them - I fell off the radar long ago.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I'm weak in good standing.

Rub a Dub

• Honesty
    Honesty

<<<<<<< Flaming apostate.

Have influenced one entire family in my old congregation to reject Jehovah who then became evil born agains.

Publicly shunned by every JW within 40 miles I have bumped into since 2004.

Disowned by entire family with the exception of 2 nieces who also rejected Jehovah and became evil born agains.

Don't talk to me because I know what the cult has taught for the past 129 years, can refute every one of their truthful doctrines and will draw you away from Jehovah if I see an opportunity to wreck your faith.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Baptized regular publisher in good standing with privileges in the congregation

• prophecor
    prophecor

MIA

POW

AWOL

Meetingless over 10 years.

Last meeting was a Memorial

I know I'll never cross a Kingdom Hall threshold again, in life.

That is, unless I'm in a box.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I haven't been back to a meeting since I logged onto this site last May.

The elders at my old congregation tried talking to me after my airing apostate views to my friend. There's never been a JC and I am now back in their territory. I guess I'm an inactive dub taht may or may not be an apostate.

I figured the call would come when I celebrated Christmas even though I don't think they know where I am. I know some were asking my relatives if I was celebrating.

I really don't care anymore.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

persona non grata...(my latin stinks) 8 years in a town with little casual contact and no meetings...then a cross country move.

I hope I am a fond memory to those I left behind.

~Hill

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Disfellowshipped and labeled an Apostate about 20 years ago.

My crime was disagreeing with an elder over Sisters' rights to wear Leg-Warmers in the Field Service.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Long since gone

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit