What is your current status with the Watchtower Society and Congregation?

by RULES & REGULATIONS 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• oompa
    oompa

Lover of truth.....I got in trouble for wearing leg warmers too!!!..................oompa

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I'm a GB member and I'm here to attract chicks

• Cc81
    Cc81

inactive... fader i guess.. been completely gone about 8 or 9 years.

• avishai
    avishai

Non-baptized no longer publisher/unapproved associate.

• knock knock
    knock knock

I would like to say forgotten but that's not quite true. Close though. Not sure there's an official name for it but I'm one of those that witnesses ask about now and then and one of them says "not dong anything about it...but knows it's the truth..." with a downturned shake of the head while the other one nods knowingly. Then their conversation turns to the weather. Of course, I know no such thing and have said that but you know how that goes.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I haven't been back to a meeting since I logged onto this site last May.

Wow. I had no idea it was so fresh for you, A & W.

I was never dfed or da-ed. But I get shunned. Been inactive since 1991.

• oompa
    oompa

More seriously, my status is they pretty much hate me for forcing them to tell me how they have corrupted the bible and lied to all users of the NWT about it......as a result....most of my friends and family can only conclude that I must be mentally ill for me to defect...but I have done so by fading and then, once I told my wife I just could not go anymore........dropped out....no df or da....but still shunned like hell.........oompa

I miss field service like a hemorrhoid, and meetings like an ice pick through the ear beat by a ball peen hammer

• memario
    memario

Here' the and here's thehammer.jpg selwyns hammer image by samyevo oompa

mem

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Disfellowshipped after I refused to disassociate myself.

• megaflower
    megaflower

unoffically disassociated, will not ever attend a meeting again including the memorial. Made plans with hubby last night to have a date night on march22(memorial)-dinner and a movie. It will be the first memorial I have missed in 21 years!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit