What is your current status with the Watchtower Society and Congregation?

by RULES & REGULATIONS 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

I'm a baptized member considered ''inactive.'' I don't hand in ''service reports'',attend maybe 3 meetings a month,ain't signed up for the Ministry School and will never attend any Convention or the ''Book Study.'' Always make the ''Memorial.'' I've been doing the fade for years. The C.O.....P.O...and... D.O. pretty much leave me alone.I only stay for family reasons.

What is your current status?

• KeepinSane
    KeepinSane

Faded out three years ago...DA'd last year.

Jason

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

I guess I can be qualified as a unofficial disassociate.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

I honestly haven't a clue, other than maybe inactive.

• Mary
    Mary

Hell, I'm not even sure.....I guess a lapsed Witless? Haven't been to a meeting in over 2 years.....haven't been out in Service in I can't remember how many years.........apparently "everyone" at the Kingdumb Hell misses me, but I haven't had one lousy phone call from the happiest people on earth so I guess they can't miss me too much eh?

Ah well, I'm expecting the annual "here's your invitation to the Memorial but don't drink the wine" invitation....any day now....

• ?me?
    ?me?

i guess i am an "ok brother", good enough to read at the CBS and pray there, but not good enough to read the WT, act as an attendant, handle mics, pray at the TMS or SM.

BUT good enough to go to every regional building project within 100 miles of me. also fairly friendly with the cong. the PO is even one of my good friends and does not even give me a hard time for very rarely going out in service on Sat. morning, but somehow (when i remember) turning in 4 or 5 hours of FS.

me

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am inactive for nearly a year. I haven't attended a meeting at all since I went
    into inactive status. At the same time I resigned as an elder, stating I had doubts,
    I also said to remove me from the school for the same reason.

The elders haven't offered to sit down with me and talk since the C.O. gave me
    his 15 minutes (literally) for my nearly 2 decades of faithful magazine selling with
    12 years as an elder (appointed early on because I was so gung-ho and faithful and busy).
    So no shepherding for me. They all leave me alone, but many sincere friends tell the
    wife they miss me.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Probably inactive, but more likely unofficially DAd.

I've moved a few times, and am off the radar. My family is out. My friends' families are not.

• ferret
    ferret

Kicked out 28 years ago.

Woody

• Twitch
    Twitch

I'm glad to say I don't give a rat's a$$.

But I would also say that I realize how important this can be to some where said status determines whether or not one's own blood will have them in their life or not. For those that have to walk this line, I virtually salute you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit