UK- JW MINISTERIAL SERVANT SERIAL RAPIST

by DannyHaszard 285 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• dobbie
    dobbie

quite agree sweetface, they know exactly what they're doing.

I think it was last year, in our town the neighbours found out that they had a convicted paedo that the police had moved there (cos he was hounded out of last town), they went so nuts the police had to remove the sick pig to another secret location for his safety - sorry but his safety?!What about putting him on a housing estate full of kids, what of their safety and they weren't even warned! My mum had to move to a bad area of weston super mare after she left Clevedon she couldn't sfford anywhere else at the time, ended up living next door to a weirdo who had been arrested several times on suspicion of chils molesting (was a teacher - now a roadsweeper), the kids used to go out in gangs and pelt his house with eggs and things and put bricks through his greenhouse, though unfortunately sometimes it was mums house and greenhouse that got caught as well. Then they'd get all these police turning up to protect him.Obviously mum moved away asap! I think they should let thee people do what they want to these twisted pigs, i can't say what i'd do if someone did that to my 18mth old and was let free?!God i just can't imagine it that judge is a pratt.

At least now his photos been on all the papers he is going to have a really hard time of it, people will recognise him wherever he goes and hopefully make his life a living hell.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Anyone up for a deballing??

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

btt

• Gill
    Gill

Sweetpea - I think a nice long and tough prison sentence would have been good enough for a start.

We certainly seem to have a big and I mean VERY BIG problem with lack of justice in the United Kingdom.

There were two cases of battered women that hit the news last week.

One woman was attacked by her well paid £90,ooo a year sales exec husband and branded with an iron. (she was a medical student). Apparantly she had forgotton to make his sandwiches. The judge made the husband pay her £2000 compensation claiming that the husand was 'too busy' to do community service or prison.

The other woman was punched 24 times by her anaesthetist husband and other marriage long abuse. The Judge said the man was too busy to go to prison and made him give his wife £500 compensation.

A total and utter disgrace.

And people want to know why Britain is descending into anarchy.....let them look at the Judges. In both the above case the Police were angry at the sentences and the women knew that the men would 'get away with it' and had not wanted to pursue justice.

Hardly surprising MR Porter gets away with 24 'known' sex attacks!

There is NO justice in the UK for anyone, least of all women and children.

We need to reasses our Judges and begin sacking the useless ones and pretty soon.

What is the point of having police run around catching criminals if the Judges just let them go!

We have a few good judges giving out good strong sentences. The rest need a kick up the backside and firing and fast!

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

However, this topic has the capacity to stick in the mind of anyone who hears about.

I suspect that more than a few JWs are utterly wretched and embarrassed at the very fact that they are known by friends, colleagues and family as a member of what is obviously a cult.

I would hope so Gill. Anyone with any decency would be appalled at not
    only this mans' crimes but also his punishment, if one can call it that.

Most jws may spout the wts mantra "jehovah is the judge" when challenged
    about this case, and I'd be amazed if no one has mentioned it to those
    who were on the ministry in the last few days, but what they really feel
    about it may me somewhat differrent, especially if they have young children
    of their own. Maybe something like this will get a few more questioning
    what they are really involved in. Let's hope so.

• dozy
    dozy

You can hear an interview with Porter's sister (who is no longer a JW) on the BBC Radio 4 Today program (about 15 minutes into the link).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/today/listenagain/ram/today2_seven_20070824.ram

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Paedo's sister hits out

Exclusive by Richard Smith 27/08/2007

TOP STORIES Paedo's sister hits out
    Mirror.co.uk, UK - 2 6 minutes ago
    Married Jehovah's Witness Porter, 38, was astonishingly let off with just a three-year community rehab order last week despite the victims of his vile ... The sister of the paedophile freed despite attacking 13 boys spoke yesterday of her revulsion of him. Tina Hughes told of her relief that her two kids had escaped their uncle Michael Porter's evil clutches -but she fears he will now go on to attack other children. The mum-of-two, 40, said: "I don't know him now. I feel the same about him as I would any paedophile. "He's an evil monster with no soul. He's not human. The fact he is flesh and blood is irrelevant to me. To me he is six feet under. Dead."

Click here to find out more!

Married Jehovah's Witness Porter, 38, was astonishingly let off with just a three-year community rehab order last week despite the victims of his vile 14-year campaign including an 18-month-old tot. Tina fears it has left other innocent kids at risk of falling prey to histwisted lusts. She said: "There's no way I'd let my kids near him. Once a paedophile, always a paedophile. He'll never change. "When the sentence was delivered I could tell he was laughing inside. I broke down in tears. I knew the victims, every single one. I was heartbroken for them." The Attorney-General is considering an appeal against his soft sentence. Porter used his seniority in the Jehovah's Witness church to poseas a normal adult with an innocent devotion to children. He grew close to Tina's son Charlie, now nine, and daughter Emily, 14, but abused neither. His sister, of Clevedon, Somerset, said: "He was respected in the Jehovah's Witness community. As a teenager he babysat kids. He worshipped Emily but never touched her. It seems he was only interested in boys. "Thank God he only saw Charlie under my supervision. But I'd never have suspected him because the kids appeared to adore him." Porter, his sister and three siblings grew up in a contented home in Portishead, Somerset, despite a strict Christian upbringing. Their parents even held him up as an example to the others, with no idea of the monster he would become. Tina, no longer a Jehovah's Witness, said: "We had a happy childhood. All five of us were close as the religion would not let us associate with people outside it. "Michael was God-fearing and because of that was the apple of our mum's eye. Our parents said we should follow his example." When Tina later became a single mum, hypocrite Porter claimed she was guilty of a mortal sin and shunned her. She said: "He didn't approve of sex out of wedlock and said I'd condemned my child to death." Yet he molested kids in the religious community, convinced its reclusive nature would keep his secret hidden. Tina added: "Jehovah's Witnesses are closed to the outside world. Michael knew that by abusing kids in the religion, nothing would be said about it." Porter, of Finchley, North London, admitted 24 charges of gross indecency and indecent assault at Bristol crown court last week. A woman whose husband and son he abused blasted: "He's allowed to walk the streets even though he's done so much damage to my family. I'm absolutely devastated." www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/2007/08/27/paedo-s-sister-hits-out-89520-19692549/
  • dedpoet
    dedpoet

Thanks for the update Danny, it's good to see that the papers here
    aren't letting this matter drop.

Let's hope it shames the watchtower into giving Porter a lot more than
    a slap on the wrist, though I'm not holding my breath waiting for that
    to happen, and that there is a successful appeal against the light
    sentence he received, a retrial, and a long spell in prison, which is
    where he should be, following that.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

It seems he was only interested in boys .
    (Most pedophile offenders are hetrosexual) HOMOSEXUALITY AT WATCHTOWER BETHEL GAY PLAY AT THE FARM
    http://www.cultbuster.info/Grimlees/homosexuality_bethel.htm

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

UK paedophile walks free
    Legalbrief (subscription), South Africa -
    Michael Porter used his trusted position as a prominent Jehovah's Witness to prey on youngsters, many of them children of members of the church.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit