NEW policy! NO LIT for EX-JWs!

by MinisterAmos 117 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

ha ha ha ha, its reverse psychology... what the hell do we want lit for anyways??? contraband watchtowers?? really??? MUAHAHAHA!!!

im actually laughing at my desk and everyone is looking at me... ha ha ha haha

GB bS soooo funny

the infamous one

• icyestrm
    icyestrm

Actually this procedure has been going on for a while. The elder goes to the magazine counter and informs the MS that so-and-so is DFed. Sometimes the MS gives it to the DF person or an elder. Not many people know of this, even elders not on the SC are not aware of this procedure.

The letter is a PR move by the GB to put a small band-aid on a large wound that will blow soon. I doubt that elders will personally bring magazines to DF ones because many view them as dogs. One PO I knew made the comment that, 'If someone has been DFed, I don't care about him or her anymore'

• Frank75
    Frank75

Rats!

Does that mean I need to get a newspaper subscription again?

Really, what am I going to start my bonfires and fireplace with now!

Frank75

• Crooked Lumpy Vessel
    Crooked Lumpy Vessel
    When they go to a door do they now have to ask the householder if they are apostate or DF'd? How do they judge who is worthy of their life saving message?

What was that scripture about leaving the 99 sheep behind to retrieve the one lost. They could care less. They have set themselves up as judge, jury and executioner.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

It really is an odd twist.

Usually repressive regimes just burn literature. But these guys are kind of comitted to printing it, so instead of burning it (which admittedly would look kinda silly right after you had printed it!) they make up rules about who can read it! Its sort of trying to look liberal while secretly being repressive - a VERY hard balancing act I would say.

• davegod
    davegod

Pure sillyness! Every laundry mat, doctor's office has them for free. I'm sure this has been said, they don't want people to know the TRUTH. Just protecting their investmant.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

This is amusingly ironic:

New direction comes out that is designed to limit what the apostates know... and the apostates are the first to hear about it!

Lore

• juni
    juni

As far back as I can remember it's been this way. Only the elders could share spiritual food w/exes. If we came across someone DFed in the territory we were supposed to give the info to the elders for them to follow up. Or else an elder (if you were pioneering) could ask you to come w/him to make the return visit.

Juni

• 5go
    5go
    What about us who have literature forced on us by relatives. Looking forward to lifting the secret Watchtowers however! One needs a little 'fun' and espionage in life! I love this game!

My name is Go, 5Go

• 5go
    5go

I guess I might need yet another anonymous email adress.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit