NEW policy! NO LIT for EX-JWs!

by MinisterAmos 117 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

This is purely speculation on my part, but do you think it's possible that they've counted up the attendance for the Memorial, were unhappy with the results, and are trying to cut back further on negative publicity by making their publications less accessible to the public?

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Did Jesus say "come and get life's water free?"

• Swan
    Swan

Ooooh! I like it!

I guess we must be hitting them where it hurts if they want to cut us off from their printed lies words so badly. But they will never plug all of their leaks. We see literature before it is even released. What makes them think they can stop us from getting it and putting it on the internet? Fools! But I like that they try. It shows that we are irritating them.

Muhaahaahaahaaa!

Tammy

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

This goes hand in hand with the new Watchtower arragement.

It's about restricting the information that is able to "get out" to places like this.

I'd imagine that providing material to prohibited persons will become an offence - JC, DF etc...

Maybe they may even use "evidence" of providing material from this site to root out those who distribute it ?

Just my thoughts.

Does anyone have a scan of this letter yet ?

Thanks

• Shazard
    Shazard

They still have to learn what John 3:19-21 means!

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

My feelings are all hurt, now....

V PS: I think I will be better, tommorrow.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

I think it also gives the message to the R&F that the literature is special/sacred and only THEY are priveledged (thus 'warning' them not to leave) - lol.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Great! Now I will have to find something else to line the bottom of my bird cages with...

• PinTail
    PinTail

Wow, never thought it would come to this. Some how there was a time I thought they were concerned more with the truth of Gods word and dispensing of it to others, no matter who or what they were or their station in life. But this should show a reasonable person, the society's true colors, namely that they have progressed to the point of no return as far as being the weed in Jesus parable, (and nothing more than a cult that is interested in mind control.) I went to a kingdom Hall in my small town about four months ago just to what's what, and I did not feel that sense of calm that should be there. Shane

• zack
    zack

He who isolates himself brings forths his own selfish longing------- Who can be more "isolated" in their ivory tower than the GB?

The WTS is going through the process of the regimes before it which eventually died of their own wieght and inertia. These people eat their young.

They are getting more and more paranoid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit