UNITED NATIONS , NGO's and WTBS

by MacHislopp 501 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Hi avengers,

Please telephone the UN's DPI for yourself. 212-963-8305 or 212-963-1859. Ask for yourself. I have. That is what I keep saying to people - ask for yourself. Ask her if there are the 4 required references? She told me yes.

Keep in mind that the WTS has to be updating the UN's DPI all the time - (go read the UN's site)

If an apostate did it you would have expected this to be out in public about a year or so after the approval.

Look at all the articles in the Awake! magazines on the UN etc.

There is just way too much evidence.

hawk

• truth1
    truth1

But you should hear my sister and mother putting up the defenses. Even if this were true, they say, there's nothing wrong with signing up with the DPI in order to get the "good news" out. But I constanly remind them that in doing so, they would have had to sign an application and agree to "promote the UN". That didn't seem (over the phone) to bother them. But, maybe it will start bothering them in private.

One thought, if you can get any one out there to ask God for the truth and to reveal it to you, then that leaves it open for Him to do just that, including exposing any corruptness of any religion where they are not teaching the truth.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Truth ask your mother and sister to stand in front on the congregation on Sunday and say "I support and respect the United Nations Charter and I will distribute United Nations literaure and promote the United Nations policies to the world knowing full well that the Watchtower considers the United Nations the scarlet coloured wild beast". Then ask them what would happen to their status as Witnesses?

Have a copy of that Oct 1/95 WTS rag handy that shows WTS considers UN is just like any other government.

Ask them if they think it is fair for the WT to support the devil but they as individual witnesses can't especially the ones rotting in jails - seeing they are all witnesses?

hawk

• avengers
    avengers

Thanks for the quick reply. I just wanted to hear it. The problem is that I still have loved-ones in the "Truth". What is the best way to approach them so that they can see what the WT is doing?

• truth1
    truth1

Hawk,

One of my other sisters who is inactive and doesn't go to the meetings, was at my mother's house and she walked in when my mother and another sister were talking about it (the UN thing). They had some things highlighted on the paper that she printed from the UN's web address. They scrambled to hide it from my inactive sister so she wouldn't see it. But, she also knows all about it and knew what they were up to. They did not tell her anything about it.

Also, I plan to keep the things you said in mind above. But, it was "funny" how immediately they said the information I was giving them was apostate and that I sounded apostate. I told them the definitition of apostate is going against God's own word the Bible. They said it's going against the Society. They have very sick minds right now. But, their brains are starting to think now and hopefully wake up.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Go to Randy Watters site at Freeminds ( http://www.freeminds.org ) and learn.

Also read http://www.csicop.org/si/2000-11/beliefs.html.

Use non-confrontational and questioning style. Don't mock or TELL them the way it it. You also have to some how explain so that they realize this "belief" is wrong and its importance for being wrong - eg. you could be disassociated for doing the same thing and of course those who are in prison now for not doing mandatory military stuff etc.

Know this thread inside and out, the UN and everything off by heart and the bullshit they will throw back at you. It may take you weeks if not months to have it all in your head.

Patience. Lots of patience.

hawk

• truth1
    truth1

Avengers,

The best way is to use the sample given early in this topic. It basically suggested you start out by asking "did you know that the UN has both national (governmental) and non-government members. They will probably answer No. Then take them to the UN web site or if they don't have access to a computer, tell them that the WBTS is listed as an NGO of the DPI which is a member of the UN and that in order to be an NGO you have to make application and initiate the process and you have to "promote the UN".

That's how I started off with my mother. Of course, like I said, she tried to use the apostate thing but I told her I got the information from the UN itself, not apostate literature and then I agreed to call the Society and I did. They're still doing research as to how the application was completed and how it was initiated.

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

According to the rules, to become an NGO with the DPI, the Watchtower must have 1) a means of communicating with it's constituents and 2) they must use this means of communication to inform constituents of all things UN.

The Watchtower has not only failed to use their rag to promote the UN, they even neglegted to use it to tell the constituents about their connection with the UN.

The WTBTS MUST BE FORCED TO COMPLY. As a rule of law, even if they now chose to reneg, they must still be FORCED to comply.

COMPLY.... resistance is futile.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Thread deleted by author

Consultative staus does not equal "associate" staus.

Sorry

hawk

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

This is great Hawkler...!

Hey, I will try to phone you at aprox. 4:00 pm

I am also Watching my email closely these days.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit