UNITED NATIONS , NGO's and WTBS

by MacHislopp 501 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I remember when I first heard about this I just could not believe it ? when i was newly associated with these forums ?

I thought ,now they have gone too far making these claims , the ex JW`s that is.

, There is no way the JW`s would have been involved in any way with the UN organization , I remembered quite clearly the WT /JW saying that the United Nations was the counterfeit kingdom of God presented to the people of the world .

How wrong was I ,it has been indisputably proven beyond any reasonable doubt the proof of the matter .

Not only by the U.N. but also by the admission with a lame excuse by the WTB&TS itself.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Ten bucks says they figured that...

a) ...using the resources of "Satan's World"/"The Wild Beast" to further Kingdom interests was (somehow) clever "spiritual warfare", and/or...

b) ...Jehovah would never let such an embarrassing thing about his "Earthly Organization" become exposed.

Both things, I might add, that confirm what we've heard all along... that the WT Leadership really do drink their own Kool-Aid.

'Cause only True Believers would make those kind of dumbass decisions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit