UNITED NATIONS , NGO's and WTBS

by MacHislopp 501 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello MA and HK, (its quicker)

thanks for the excellent work that you're

continually providing on this issue. It look like, waters

- moving faster and faster -!

Btw, By the sound of Ms Oca's comments, the DPI is so worried about all the recent telephone calls and Emails that they, (the head people at the DPI) are going to be holding a meeting over this issue shortly.

This is really a very good suggestion:

"I recommend to everyone and I mean everyone, start telephoning and Emailing the UN (to the above-noted people at the above-noted telephone numbers and Email sites that have been posted on this thread) like crazy.

Make sure your Emails have your concerns and please, please, please quantify your concerns with good examples!!!!!"

Don't worry I 'll send a nice one too...from Europe!

I'll comment more later.

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

" One who has an accurate knowledge
    of God's Word will have no problem
    in refuting false religious ideas".

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello everyone,

I wish to add some more comments:

From Hawkaw:

“Ciro Aulicino.
    Do you know who he is????? -“
    I thinks I saw written in one of those
    lists of the WTS corporations

”To me, the following is an important fact
    By the sounds of things, with a recent member of the Governing Body, the former Mr. W.L. Barry, on the application file, it seems the highest powers in the WTS (the FDS) knew about this. Thus, we NOW CAN CONFIRM AND DOCUMENT that the highest level of the WTS was involved in this association with the UN's DPI. None of this blaming the "excited" brothers crap. “

Excellent point!

from msil :

“I would encourage you all to designate ONE person and only ONE person to be contacting the UN.
    Why jeopardize your research at this point? If they get bombarded with calls they will do one of the following:
    1. not answer the calls (our research ends)
    2. revoke WT membership (before all evidence is gathered)
    2. notify the WT and give them a chance to withdraw membership (thats not good also)
    Please get organized!!! Think strategy. Don't just swarm everything that you get a chance to. The key is to be effective. “

Quite a reasonable suggestion, . True the key is “ to be effective “!
    from MA:

“It seems that the two major weaknesses of the WTS with regard to its "associative status" with the UN-DPI is the very basis of such association.
    First, the WTS is firmly on record as being "anti-UN". However, the very basis for gaining "associative status" is for an NGO to hold UN ideals in common, to agree to support such, and to carry on a positive public education program to disseminate such.
    Second, the "subject" of the WTS's association with DPI is "Human Rights". However, as the Aussie politician points out in the link I posted on page 4, the WTS's position on blood violates the rights of children.
    Then, there are the issues of:
    *Shunning causing the breakdown of family relationships.
    *Shielding of child molestors in the U.S.
    *The WTS's intra-church judicial procedures which denies
    -right to representation.
    -right to face your accusers.
    -right to a public hearing.
    -right to a record of such.”

Truly these are the REAL ISSUES. The WTS has been telling LIES even to
    the UN...after PUBLISHING for many years, derogative, insulting and defaming
    articles. The UN should fully KNOW the FACTS!
    from Hawkaw:

“Please note - This is from the DPI. You will first see my Email I received from Ms. Oca and then the first of three attachments. The first one is called "Application.doc". The document was sent to me in as WORD file so its format really sucks but I want to get it out. The next POST I make will have the "required applications materials" form and the "criteria for association" form.”

An excellent information, to understand better the DPI dept. and the reasons when any organisation applies for recognition.
    and also :

Here is the CRITERIA-FOR-ASSOCIATION.doc, again direct from the DPI and is part of the package a NGO recieves during its application stage.”

I wonder if after getting all this – material – some will continue to have
    doubts about the WTS dealings with the UN!
    and also :
    “This could be a public relations nightmare folks!!! Email the DPI and make damn sure you quantify. Quantify Quantify Quantify. “

I hope it will be NIGHTMARE!!!

from MA :

“To those older R&F who have for years studied JW prophecy interpretation regarding the "wild beasts", this "association" will be deemed INEXCUSABLE!!!

Of course this is the CORE of the problem!!

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Mac:

I would suggest that folks NOT telephone DPI. Numerous telephone calls might only irritate DPI such as to prejudice our cause.

Emails are manageable within their own time constraints, plus the content of such is obviously a reviewable record.

I would further suggest that those outside the U.S. identify their nationality so that DPI understands that this is an international concern!

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello MA,

thanks for your concise but reasonable

suggestion. My e-mail to the DPI will be prepared and

sent, having those points in mind.

Thanks for the "nice work" and the clarity of the

informations that you are adding to this IMPORTANT

subject.

• OhHappyDay
    OhHappyDay

Hi everybody,
    a few days ago I sent a letter to a branch office, asking them to assure me that this UNO stuff isn't true at all.(Please bros, please save my faith, tell me it isn't true...).
    When I get the answer one way or another I will bring it to your attention.
    (Will they write me a letter or will the local elders be mobilized against me? :))
    Honorable Words of The Honorable Judge:
    Advertise!Advertise!Advertise!
    Well, that's what we're doing here...

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

LET'S ROLL!!!!!!!!

Thanks Alan. Now we know.

MA - well done

hawk

• Undine
    Undine

Thank you for these informative posts!!!!!!!

AMAZING...SIMPLY AMAZING. I am jaw-dropped and
    revolted to learn what is going on behind the
    MASK.

Many thanks for this eye-opening news. I just cannot
    stop thinking about it and how putrid all of the lies have
    been and are...UNREAL.

Undine

• msil
    msil

MA,

Why do you want to alert the DPI as to the WT "non-conformance"? (even by email)

There are 2 paths/uses for this bombshell:

1. Alert the DPI and get the WT kicked out of the DPI.

2. Ensure the WT membership REMAINS on the NGO site and direct JW's to see for themselves.

I believe option 2 is by far the most powerful for the majority of us here. Do you agree or disagree with this assessment?

• NikL
    NikL

Msil,
    I could not agree more with your viewpoint. I say let the WT ramain and not kicked out. I can then point out that fact to as many people as I can.
    Best to all!
    Nick

• OhHappyDay

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit