~Your image, reputation here at JWD~

by FlyingHighNow 99 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hello, everybody. I wish I could post something to each and everyone of you like I did earlier. I have to get cracking though because I start work again tomorrow after 5 weeks vacation and leave of absence. I will say thank you, Stilla. And Ms. Whip, you make quite an impact with that avatar, moniker and your fiesty, assertive posts. You are true to yourself and that's great. I like it when a woman is tough and feminine at the same time...a good combo. Kind of like Karen Allen in Raiders of the Lost Ark. When I first came on board here, a lot of the guys rubbed me the wrong way, too. But most of them grow on you and they evolve, too. You'll see.

Jourles, I forgot to say that your avatar reminds me more of the Waldo character in the Little Rascals/Our Gang Comedies. Quite cute and nothing like Hitler. Maybe sometime tomorrow I'll be able to get back and give each one of you a mention. Sleep well, JWD friends.

• chrissy
    chrissy

Ow, when you come back, can you decode me FHN? Do I have an online personality? :) maybe i dont post enough relevant material for analysis.... in real life I am friendly and seemingly open, but actually hard to get to know. nighty night, little northeasterner.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I tend to ramble too, I am very outspoken, I wear my heart on my sleeve (oh yea thats in real life), all in all I don't know, I think some people probably think I am a bore, some may think I'm a flake, some may not give a ratz a$$, and some like me. Who knows! I really don't spend a lot of time worrying about it. However I have been told that I do have a reputation on here, and then they clammed up. That usually means (in junior high school code) that people think one of the first things mentioned. ****yawn****

Sherry

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Maybe the thread should be what do we think of other posters, as talking about myself is a little presumptuous.

I have no idea what others think of me.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

I don't care about my image, but I do think Ms. Whip needs me to go over to her house and calm her down . . .in a " lovin" sort of way.

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

How's my hair?

• void
    void

Well I am just new... So not much of a reputation.

One person I do admire is IP_SEC, I dont know how he manages to do what he does. I can barely step foot in a hall with out having about a 1000 panic attacks in my head.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I used to have a reputation of being sweet.. well that is what people used to tell me..

mostly I probably have one of being absent.. since I dont' post like I used to..

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Well, unlike the fiesty monkey gurl, rabbits can't fling their poo. But, I can leave it lying around so folks will know I was here.

As far as what people think of me ? Dunno, good question.

Hopefully, passionate or kind comes to mind. I respect empathetic people and try to be the same. But, who knows...? It's so hard to get a real idea of people using only typed words.

Rabbit

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    I think I've fallen out of favor over the last couple of years or so. Does my avatar offend? Does he look too much like Hitler?

Nah. Maybe a close relative of Charlie Chaplin tho.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit