~Your image, reputation here at JWD~

by FlyingHighNow 99 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

FHN, I already know you think I am multi-faceted and difficult for people to understand lol.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    FHN, I already know you think I am multi-faceted and difficult for people to understand lol.

Yes, and very intense and funny and now I know you cook and have an urge for fatherhood that's very strong. And you often make me smile. And I think you are getting to where you understand us women a teensy better, all because of my posts. Hehe.

• ballistic
    ballistic

It's all because of you
    That I feel this way
    All because of you
    That my heart wants to break
    If every other love can be forgotten
    It's all because of you
    All because of you

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

I don't know. I don't think I have one yet. I am just here. I tend to ramble, so maybe that's all I am remembered for, rambling. (like I just did)

• ballistic
    ballistic

~did you know I also break into song at the slightest provocation

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

well most people here have already told me what they think so I don't need to repeat it

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

An opinionated, somewhat loony deviant. Think of a poor man's Valis.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Ya know, if I've learned one thing about "reputations" from having lived for so many decades in the psychological cesspool of the WTS, with all its gossip and innuendo and pigeon-holing and back-stabbing and game-playing and subterfuges, it is this:

I won't ever fall into that trap again, so help me God. The hair on the back of my neck has gone up more than once, as boardwar after boardwar has evolved, and idiot poster after idiot poster has emerged, and then, finally, like a splash of ice-cold water in my sleeping face, I realized I was involved with the same old shit that I'd been involved with as a JW: different players, same friggin game.

So, my rep on JWD doesn't matter one iota, not a smithereen, not a fly-speck on a window, whether that rep be a "good" one or a "bad" one.

The only thing at all that matters to me on JWD is that people have a chance to have open, and as much as possible, uninhibited, free discussion that will, hopefully, enable them to see beyond the barriers of that mind-destroying religion.

Other than that, if "onacruse" was totally nuked from the db environment, and every supposedly "good" post I ever made was permanently removed from the cyber-world, then so be it. Life goes on, as it always has, and probably always will, and reputations and the number of posts mean nothing.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

I am sure I am appreciated here, certainly the JWD members kiss my ring a lot. Which is always pleasant....

The Pope (Big Hat and Big Ring)

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Wanderlustguy, no you don't have an attitude problem, but you never did reply to the one PM I sent to you.

It must have been at a bad time...I've had a few of those recently. Please accept my apologies!

WLG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit