~Your image, reputation here at JWD~

by FlyingHighNow 99 Replies latest jw friends

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip

hmmm...good question.

I don't think I've posted long enough to gain a "reputation."

The people/men on this board that I would most like to have a good honest conversation with...still have the JW Male superiority mentality and I will probably never get my wish. "Women should be seen and not heard."

It is only the women that they see as "hard ass bitches" who can get their point accross. ...and still their opinion is of little value to them.

The heavy hitters on JWD are here to get their ego stroked, nothing else....well, occasionally something else stroked.

I love women with a sense of humor...not the ones who are just out to prove they are as good as their male counterparts. I also love the gay men on here...they have big hearts and are generally the best looking (why look at joelbear!) and I would love to hug each and every one of them. If I found a decent man who is intelligent, big hearted and could sling mud at me faster than I could make a pie with it...I think I would faint.

As for the men who are assholes and could give a rats ass who's feelings they step on to prove their point...I happily skip over their posts. Of course, that's my choice.

If posters think that I am the kind of kinky bitch who would gladly gouge my 6" spiked heel into their "package" they may be right. If posters think I am good humored sweet gal with a big old heart...they may be right as well.

Anyway, I've learned it doesn't matter what people think of me. I pretty much love everyone. If you want to fight, bring it on...if you want love...here it is.

If you want a spankin....get in line!

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

Damn I have Male superiority mentality. I´m hetero.Is there any chans for spanking nevertheless?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Well you know my opinion of you FHN

• kid-A
    kid-A

Is there any chans for spanking nevertheless?

HEY! You are in line behind me!!!!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Me = well at one time it was somebody who liked to bend or change rules but not break them. Some women have said I hit on women too much on here - some have said I do not do it enough!!!! Too many frivolous posts - not a true intellectual like Leolaia or Alan F and in fact sometimes intellectually lazy. Overall makes a positive contribution to the board

How is that for honesty?

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

"HEY! You are in line behind me!!!!! " I want to know if it´s worth staying in line at the first place.Maybe she just gladly gouge her 6" spiked heel into MY "package" I´m not so sure I want that.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

When I was most active on the boards, I was most oftn viewed as a self righteous, elder-esque conservative with a tree trunk planted firmly up my ass.
    Now, I think it is only a broom stick. LOL
    Uzzah
    Disclaimer - Online perceptions are not always accurate

• Beans
    Beans

Everybody loves me because I am the beans and really I don't care what other people think!

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Yeah yeah Beans! We all know you lose sleep at night worrying about how people view you..ya big softy!! You are really a nerdy polyester suit wearing geek in reality right? Perhaps if you got into better shape and worked out a little people may see you differently. LOL
    Sorry I couldn't be there for the Ocktoberfest but you Quotes and I still need to do some more "reconoitering" of certain establishments. I may actually be in town for a whole weekend this week, let's see about getting together.
    Uzzah

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

My image?? my reputation at JWD???

Hell I don't know.

Should I be concerned???

I know, YOU tell me.

Outoftheorg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit