~Your image, reputation here at JWD~

by FlyingHighNow 99 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

Well, my reputation has'nt been of much concern to me for a long time, and as long as I don't usually come across as hurtful, that's about all i care about. Although......I hope to have a bad reputation among the WTS for being somewhat of a pain in their ass. I wish I could do more, but hey...We do what we can.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I think you come across as a cool dude avishai, and no I'm not hitting on ya lol.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

i dont think i have a reputation. i dont really argue with anyone, or piss anyone off. I might have made someone laugh a couple of times in the past, so might be remembered for that. Perhaps to get a 'reputation' on here you have to say something that either really gets people thinking, or really offends someone. Im probably not intelligent enough for the former, and not opinionated enough for the latter.

• vitty
    vitty

I think I come over as a bit of a whimp

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

tell me.

or wait a minute. no, better don't.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Awe I think y'all need some real lovin'! I can't think of any poster here on JWD that I don't like, sure some of you rub me the wrong way, but then I just rub ya back just as wrong so there!

I'm a what you see is what you get type, no pretense for moi......but I'm not so naive as to think everyone else is the way I am. I can usually see through the BS (capital "b", capital "s") and being a moderator has honed in this perception in ways I really ain't too proud of tellin' y'all. When I get disappointed in a poster I really just want to reach out and either pinch yer cheeks or give ya some lovin' like a big 'ol Italian mama, that's just moi.....(sorry for the french).

Oh yeah the question......

Your image, reputation here at JWD~

Awe, you say that like it's a bad thing, NOT! I'm the Moderator "certain" people love to hate, but it's all good I don't take no offense which I'm sure bugs the hell out of those who wish to do me harm, flame away! Cumpkins is my revenge on ya!

I've got to add it made me sad when I read post from anyone here on this thread who either felt invisible or felt like their post didn't matter or felt in any way unimportant here. YOU ALL MATTER, YOU ALL MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE, YOU ALL ARE EQUALLY IMPORTANT, NEVER FORGET THAT!

and to Ms. Whip:

Anyway, I've learned it doesn't matter what people think of me. I pretty much love everyone. If you want to fight, bring it on...if you want love...here it is.

If you want a spankin....get in line!

Oh yeah! Feelin' the love baby! You are a woman after my own heart (with a razor). You rock totally!

Live well, love well and dance like no one's lookin' and post like it YOU matter!

Kate (the Moderator ya'll can hate)

• Mary
    Mary

Hmmm.......I'm not sure what the general feeling is about me..........Ah knows Gumby and Minimus secretly love me and that I make a few on here laugh a great deal, but other than that, I haven't a clue!!

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman
    What impression do you think you make here at JWD? What do people think of you?

not much at all, I don't post very often

• oldflame
    oldflame

Whats an Apostofest ? Is that where they serve spagetti ? (LOL)

• defd
    defd

I am sure that I am the most popular guy here. EVERYONE loves me death. I am sure that many are just lineing up at my door to hang out with me because Im so likeable....................................NOT!

I am sure I am disliked by many.... But that is ok with me, I expected it. Remember jesus did say we would be hated....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit