OK! Ya'll busted us.. Hibi and I are.............................

by defd 148 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Omg, thank you! That made me feel good! Have you ever seen a black woman blush? lol

• Carol
    Carol

Frankly, yes I have and it's a beautiful thing! As are you, and I don't even have to see a picture.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    In the short amount of time I've been a JWD member, I have noticed that Def'd can be extremely rude and unkind.; I've also notice that Hibiscus, while often times is caring and has great things to say, can at times be equally rude and unkind and cutting and I've noticed you both like to pick on anyone that questions or differs with your opinion......

Mrs. J, I don't know what problems you might have, as alluded to by Hibiscus, but I have found you nothing but kind, humorous and considerate of other's feelings, even when the discussions have been heated and at times offensive. I for one have enjoyed bantering back and forth with you and always look at any thread you've started or post on as I enjoy your opinions and your take on different subjects.

Carol I agree. I have found Mrs Jones contributes apt replies. Unfortunately some posters take personal offence when someone has a different opinion to them. Personally I enjoy diversity and look forward to reading others perspecitves. Keep posting Mrs Jones. I for one enjoy what you have to say.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

OK! You guys caught me! I was the one who stole Simon's stapler...when one of you mentioned something about it the other day on that thread right after I posted, I figured you guys were onto me. You were soooo close!

But since I am posting from my computer chair and few of you have ever met me in RL, I figured I would just stop all the fuss of you guys trying to figure it out and fess up.

Oh, and also I should mention I am not human either. I am bacteria from a festering boil on the buttocks of an Indonesian cook. I'm sure some of you are nodding and thinking how much sense that makes of some things. I was REALLY difficult to be around in my last life.

OldSoul

• fairchild
  • Es
    Es

I picked that up from this thread that hibiscus is quite rude.....and that dfed is a typical JW cant stand it when someone disagrees with the whole JW teaching. I know this is harsh but really i cant be bothered reading anymore of there posts

es

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

I picked that up from this thread that hibiscus is quite rude.....

That is a very biased statement especially when mrsjones is the one who has been picking on me since a very long time now. How come no one says anything about her tasteless and cruel remarks?

But you know what that is how she really is inside.

I am not rude. If I appear to be it's because I'm defending myself I am only human.

Hibie

• upside/down
    upside/down

Remember ....no oral sex. Jojoba...hates it.

I actually believe that you are a happily married gay couple.

u/d

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

You believe in gobar just like mrsjones.

Hibie

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Now that was funny u/d

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit