OK! Ya'll busted us.. Hibi and I are.............................

by defd 148 Replies latest jw friends

• defd
    defd

Hibiscus and def-d need to issue a joint FINAL statement to clarify once and for all their true relationship status....at that point, I believe we can say a tearful farewell to this ancient thread!! Promise ok here is my finally atement. Hibi and I are NOT married. I really dont know her. And have only talked to her a couple of times before we ran this prank.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Yep, and the only way to cure this whole thing is for you two to really get married!

Please, please invite all of us. Think of all the presents you will get.

• jgnat
    jgnat

A good joke never dies. Just ask Irongland.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/41231/1.ashx

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke
    I am not sneaky. There you go putting your foot in your mouth again. Did I say how you are coolhand? You seem to think that a person is a child as long as they do not agree with you and give you simple answers. What are you a lawyer?

When was the first time I put my foot in my mouth? I do not recall. Perhaps I did. If so, please correct me and I will defend my position. Funny Hibiscus, children only give simple answers. Truth finds its rightful place in simplicity. In that manner, you are childish, simple. However, another characteristic of children is honesty. I wallow and seek out those with different opinions from myself. These help me to learn. I try to read everything you post in just that attempt. I think you are childish because you never give me what I am really jonesing for: Truth, intelligence, an established position, well supported, valiently defended. A lawyer could ask for nothing better. I am not a lawyer. I am a truth seeker. My greatest fear is that you are not and my hopes in reading the things that you write will be dashed to my great disappointment. A follow up question: You seemed more offended by my post in this thread than any other. Even more than Mrs. Jones. Am I to assume that I've hit closer to home than anyone?

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Hibi and I are NOT married. I really dont know her. And have only talked to her a couple of times before we ran this prank.

That is true.

Hibie

• defd
    defd

I remember this thread. Really showed who has a sense of humor and who doesnt. To think, some say JWS are unhappy drones with no sense of humor. Gesh people.

D.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

So you came to announce that the honey moon is over? Awww, lemme it and make it feel better. No, not THAT it.

• defd
    defd

FHN

You shouldnt have.

D.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hibi and I are NOT married. I really dont know her. And have only talked to her a couple of times before we ran this prank.

Prank? I call it LIES!!!! But you have been taught by the best liars in the universe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit