OK! Ya'll busted us.. Hibi and I are.............................

by defd 148 Replies latest jw friends

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

jgnat: The "who me"? girl.

I think she is very cute. Do you know you can learn a lot from children?

Hibie

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

jgnat: The "who me"? girl.

I think she is very cute. Do you know you can learn a lot from children?

Hibie

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

coolhandluke Nail on the head Jgnat. Hibiscusfire is very sneaky. She starts off sweet but has yet to respond with an adult response to anything posed to her. Defd's responses border on childishness as well. Adults are capable of defending their beliefs or established positions. The determinant factor in such defenses are that these beliefs are not resting on sand and are not the compilings of name callings that we are subjected to.

I am not sneaky. There you go putting your foot in your mouth again. Did I say how you are coolhand? You seem to think that a person is a child as long as they do not agree with you and give you simple answers. What are you a lawyer?

Hibie

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    You really think I'm like that?

Hibie

I think you are set in one groove of thinking, honey. Try broadening out in what you observe and ponder. You don't have to agree with everything you ponder. But at least look at other sides to the issues you feel very passionate about. Look at them and think about why people have those views. You'll have a bigger experience with life and people will enjoy you better as a conversationalist. Hugs.

• defd
    defd

Hey hibi nice ti see ya. Dont take it PERSONAL. I Dont think you are any of those things, even though I am A JW and you dont agree with us

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

jafa wasn't fooled for a second...but you have seen me post several times that i never believe any conspiracy theories. This one too far fetched for me. I always find real contrasts between married couples, wheras you too are very similar yet different. What I mean is that the two of you have demonstrated repeatedly that you could not be happily married. You can't have two different fundamentalist religions in such happy liaison. One fundie & one orthodox, but not two opposing fundies.

I beg to disagree. I know of married couples who one was Hindu the other Muslim. And many unite and live well together. It happens....not all may work but some do.

Hibie

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Thank you defd.

hibie

• kid-A
    kid-A

Hibiscus and def-d need to issue a joint FINAL statement to clarify once and for all their true relationship status....at that point, I believe we can say a tearful farewell to this ancient thread!!

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Carol Flyin, they've got to be men if they're gay, because if they were women, they'd be a lesbian couple! You are ridiculous and childish. Hibie

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    it was you who started this silly thread, wasn't it? Now it's hard to put the fire out, so to speak.

Yep, and the only way to cure this whole thing is for you two to really get married!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit