OK! Ya'll busted us.. Hibi and I are.............................

by defd 148 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Oh please ...i'm really not all that interested.
    You have a very bad attitude.

Oh please! Dont be lazy. There is a topic where some of us posted pictures of ourselves. I posted my picture. If you really want to see what I look like go look. I'm not gonna do the work for you and make this easy. Oh and if saying no is having a bad attitude I'm cool by that. My mama didnt raise no pushover. (Sorry for the bad english lol)

Josie

First, Hibiscus posts this:

Mrsjones seems to be jealous dear...never mind her she has serious problems.

Amara (Hibie)

Then:

I already posted my picture... go look for it. Oh please ...i'm really not all that interested. You have a very bad attitude.

The pot calls the kettle black. Now, as for Hibiscus unanswered question:

You're judging me kind sir. But what do you think I look like?

• kid-A
    kid-A

all I see is a red x !!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Wait a minute...I am black!

• Es
    Es

Dont know bout anything else but reading this post and reading the interaction between dfed and hibisicus is rather pathetic. Its almost like they are too good for us. Sorry to say didnt enjoy this thread at all.

Want to say more but its harsh

es

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

I vote this to be the most retarded thread ever on JWD.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

This thread gave me a flashback to eskimo and chipmuck...I say no more

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

mrsjones, hah! good one.. I say no more ether

• Carol
    Carol

In the short amount of time I've been a JWD member, I have noticed that Def'd can be extremely rude and unkind. I've also notice that Hibiscus, while often times is caring and has great things to say, can at times be equally rude and unkind and cutting and I've noticed you both like to pick on anyone that questions or differs with your opinion. This whole thread has been a waste of time for a lot of people that have read through it because they thought is was something positive.

Mrs. J, I don't know what problems you might have, as alluded to by Hibiscus, but I have found you nothing but kind, humorous and considerate of other's feelings, even when the discussions have been heated and at times offensive. I for one have enjoyed bantering back and forth with you and always look at any thread you've started or post on as I enjoy your opinions and your take on different subjects.

• damselfly
    damselfly

I Mrs.Jones posts as well.

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit