OK! Ya'll busted us.. Hibi and I are.............................

by defd 148 Replies latest jw friends

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

wasn't fooled for a second...but you have seen me post several times that i never believe any conspiracy theories. This one too far fetched for me. I always find real contrasts between married couples, wheras you too are very similar yet different. What I mean is that the two of you have demonstrated repeatedly that you could not be happily married. You can't have two different fundamentalist religions in such happy liaison. One fundie & one orthodox, but not two opposing fundies.

Well, if I'm really honest, there was a moment of doubt on about page 2 or 3, but not for long.

• Es
    Es

hear, hear Sweet Toe and Coolhandluke love your replys

es

• shera
    shera

O .....

• Carol
    Carol

Flyin, they've got to be men if they're gay, because if they were women, they'd be a lesbian couple!

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

Thank U es

sweet tee

• defd
    defd

Just let it go people. It is OVER! Oh I forget some have a hard time LETTING go of resentment.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

defd:

I agree with you but................it was you who started this silly thread, wasn't it? Now it's hard to put the fire out, so to speak.

• defd
    defd

Im not touching this one with a 10 foot pole!

But I like fluff threads, and thought it was funny till it got all messy!

Exactly buttlight and who made it all messy?

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Exactly buttlight and who made it all messy?

Um, well, err, no comment! My pole just got shorter!

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Flying high: Hibi, Mrs. Jones is people sav vy. If you repent from your narrow mindedness and start really thinking with that lovely brain of yours, Mrs. Jones will be your number one fan.

You really think I'm like that?

Hibie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit