OK! Ya'll busted us.. Hibi and I are.............................

by defd 148 Replies latest jw friends

• defd
    defd

I think he feel in love with you hun. You are irresistable.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    I'm sure that was a fun ceremony, no booze, plenty of watchtowers and lots of polyester outfits.

Hey! That was my first wedding. I cried cuz I really didn't wanna do it... get married to him that is.... and the reception was sooooo boooorrrrriiiiinnnnnnnnnnngggggg.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Ok I'm sorry Derry but she said some hurtful things to me a while back and I never meant to attack her...that's not me.

mrsjones would you be nice to me I won't hurt you.

Hibie

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Oh, Congradulations DefD and Hibbie. My you have an excellent and happy life together.

• undercover
    undercover

Awww...that's so cute...hibi and defd are married. That would make a wonderful TV movie...

oh wait...they already did it.

Shaun Cassidy was in it: "Like Normal People" was the name if I recall.

• defd
    defd

mrsjones would you be nice to me I won't hurt you.

LOL hibie you wouldnt/couldnt hurt a fly.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

"Like Normal People"

You wouldn't believe ..... it's outta this world.

Hibie

• defd
    defd

If they only knew! Remember how made you got at me when I told you I was going to become one of Jehovahs Witness?

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

GBL, I'm there for you man if you need to vent. This is harsh, being blown off in public like this when you thought you had a shot. I'll bring the beer.

Oh and my eyes are very sexy - one look and you'll melt like butter....mrsjones might make you turn into stone.

I'm sure they are very sexy, at least in your own mind, but apparently DEFD lacks something you desire, otherwise your eyes wouldn't be wandering. As for your weak effort to disparage Mrs. Jones, Hibiscus, don't even go there. Mrs. Jones is far wiser, classier, and sexier than you could ever dream of being.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit