Americans, Do You Think it's Time to Get Out of Iraq?

by Robdar 63 Replies latest jw friends

• under74
    under74
    They can find impeachment for a man who got a blow job, They put Martha Stewart in prison for telling a lie but G.W.Bush tells the biggest lie and noone does a damn thing.

Agreed. I know Bill Mahar called for a re-call a week ago...but he's not a politician.

One more Hurricane like the last one and we are going to be in a world of hurt.

We'll see what this new one is going to do soon. Funny though, I just heard on CNN that the UN said Cuba is good to go without outside help after being hit. But they're alright because in every town and on every block there is someone in charge of evacuations....it's not every man for himself there and so even though they've been hit with a lot of property damage...no lives were lost.

• upside/down
    upside/down
    Bill Mahar

The Rush Limbaugh of the Left...

Bill Mahar has succeeded in pissing off all my feminist friends...who hate "W"...

Now that's an accomplishment.

u/d

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

"We'll see what this new one is going to do soon. Funny though, I just heard on CNN that the UN said Cuba is good to go without outside help after being hit"

That's because they got hit with a tropical storm, not a cat 5 hurricane. Louisiana was unscaved when Arlene hit.

So if we're to arrest W for lying about WMD's, we're going to have to arrest the following: William Jefferson Clinton, Ted Kennedy and NATO. We'll also have to ignore the mountian of circumstancial evidence that lays against Saddam Hussein, like the missles with hollow tips (Used for dispersal of chemical and biological agents), and the uranium that was found from a package that came from Iraq.

We'd also have to ignore his repeated offers of comfort to Osama Bin Laden.

But then again, when you want to protest something just for the sake of protesting something, you don't let little things like facts get in your way.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

And yes, it's almost time to get out of Iraq. The Iraqi police and military is doing a good job and Zarqawi just alienated the majority of the country with his anti-Shiite speach, so pretty much, his days are numbered.

They should at least reduce troops, and troop reductions are already planned because the Iraqi military and police are doing such a good job. Remember, South Korea 3 years after the war was over had gangsters roaming the streets and policemen doing nothing.

• under74
    under74
    Bill Mahar has succeeded in pissing off all my feminist friends...who hate "W"...

Really? Guess I'm not overly sensitive about his jokes. I just take them as jokes is all...

• under74
    under74
    The Rush Limbaugh of the Left...

mmm....I wouldn't say that. I don't consider myself to side with everything on the left but there's plenty of times I've seen Mahar side too far to the right that it's pissed me off. ...I don't always have to agree with him but when he makes good points I'll say he's made good points.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

The day Maher sides with the right is the day that Al Sharpton sides with the KKK.

• under74
    under74
    The day Maher sides with the right is the day that Al Sharpton sides with the KKK.

Maybe you have watched him that often??

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

YES!!!

GET OUT OF IRAQ NOW!!! GET OUT OF ANY OTHER COUNTRY'S BUSINESS WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!!!

DY

• Robdar
    Robdar

YES!!!

GET OUT OF IRAQ NOW!!! GET OUT OF ANY OTHER COUNTRY'S BUSINESS WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!!!

DY

Right on, DY!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit