SHOULD I PIONEER OR COLLEGE?

by stillAwitness 93 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I suppose that is one way of looking at it. All thoes years of house to house ministry could be considered as excercise contributing to ones health.

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

GO TO COLLEGE GO TO COLLEGE, PLEASE GO TO COLLEGE. YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT, BUT YOU WILL REGRET IT IF YOU DON'T GO. I WANTED TO GO TO COLLEGE BUT THEY DISCOURAGED IT. I AM 42 AND GOING TO COLLEGE NOW!!!!

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

Oh my god, please go to school. Go now, before it's too late. I tried going after I'd graduated early and was thwarted by my parents taking all the money I'd saved to go. I'm finally graduating, twelve years later. You will not regret getting an education, not so the reverse.

• Anitar
    Anitar

College, like everything else in this world (except the watchtower) is what you make of it. If you want a degree, you must work to get it. The ability to make yourself better than you are is a foreign concept as a Jehovah's Witness

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

stillA,

Honey, go to college. Stay in it. Like you said, you are not sure what to do, if you ever feel like you don't want to be in it, then you can just drop out, but stay in it. I am pushing myself through it by a rope. It is getting harder because the people are starting to look down upon it again and they are saying how I shouldnt be in school, but most of us know that the time isn't near. We know its a scare tactic because the time has been near since hell the end of the 1800s, so go to school -

Better yet... do what you feel is right and what you want to do. We can't give you the answer, but I can give you my opinion and that is go to school. If you need someone to talk to, you know I am here. I miss you girl! Haven't seen you in AIM lately.

~CG21

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

College!!! You will regret not having tried it.

• Spectre
    Spectre

Ha! My first comment was in this thread.

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

college is not necessary 4 money - u can make $, lots of it, doing all kinds of things - e.g., y friend was - i say WAS - a master plumber until the age of 42 - he is now a retired muli-millionaire from plumbing - no college education

i, however, am a lawyer - i make from 15 to 30k - yes, 15,000 to 30,000 - in personal income per month - but it does not compare to my plumber friend -

do what you want to do i say - i always did and will always do

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

Go to College and major in plumbing.

• serendipity
    serendipity

plumbing is nasty work though - stopped up toilets - yuck!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit