For those who Believe the bible to be true............

by defd 133 Replies latest jw friends

• lawrence
    lawrence

Hey Prophecor-

Now dude, what does that say when both of us choose Peter? Loved your words, "a real nut job."

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I like the Harlot in Revelation. You know, the one the society always depicted as a hot redhead with nice boobs? My pants nearly burst every time I think about her.

W

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

LOL, FF, for sure. drunkenly stradling the "beast".

The Devil

He never lies. He told Adam and Eve the truth when God lied to them.

He always delivers what he promises unlike the ‘Faithful and discreet slave‘.

What a guy!

this is my favorite character from this epic story book as well. SATAN! TS-666
  • prophecor
    prophecor
    Now dude, what does that say when both of us choose Peter? Loved your words, "a real nut job."

Lawrence, if that's really you on your Avatar, you look to me to be so totally laid back . I always dug your lean back, lean back, lean back...style and flair.

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

Jezebel because she was a fabulous b1tch

• anewme
    anewme

Nice thread..... I always liked to hear the story about Joseph. That story has everything...a hero...a foe...a plot....and a great ending.

Also they said Joseph was very handsome! I like to think about that. Handsome and hard to get!

We had some really gorgeous young people in our old hall. They were very zealous in their worship.
    Men and women were always trying to break them down in and outside of the hall.

I am curious as to what has happened to them. There are some pretty incredible youth out there like Joseph was.

• defd
    defd

I totally agree. Its hard to be Good looking in the truth! lol

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

By the way those are not nancy stories or fairy tales ....those are historical events and people.

Hibie

• defd
    defd

Tell them hibie

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    By the way those are not nancy stories or fairy tales ....those are historical events and people.

You mean there really was a wild beast with seven heads and ten horns? And there really was a hot, drunken harlot riding it?

Anyone got her phone # ???

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit