For those who Believe the bible to be true............

by defd 133 Replies latest jw friends

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

David, he was a murderous adulterer, and God loved him more than anyone on earth at the time, a fine example for us all.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

crinkle AND that one book really showcases God's sense of humor and ultimate sarcasm. It makes you REALLY not want to get into any kind of debate with Him.

People do not realise God is not the one who does evil....Satan does evil. We are the ones who make choices....right and wrong...we pay or get rewards from these choices in the long run.

Hibie

• defd
    defd

well said hibie nice to see you here.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

jaffa : Its nice to be able to say I agree with a Hibie post . IMHO it would not be anyone from the O.T. which was fulfilled with the Messiah. I also like how Saul was changed to a better person....Paul. It means that people can change with God's help....but it's up to that person. Hibie

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

ane poor Shechem falls badly in love with her.

Poor Shechem raped her!

Genesis 34:2 - And when Shechem the son of Hamor the Hivite, prince of the country, saw her, he took her, and lay with her, and defiled her.

hibe

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

defd well said hibie nice to see you here. Thank you. You're welcome. Hibiscusfire

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Flying Oh and I must qualify my above post by saying, I don't believe all of the bible is true. It's clearly been severely messed with by control freaks

Like who. A lot of people read the bible out of context.

Hibe

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

misspeaches Why would you go near somewhere that has TEMPTATIONS that may cause you to violate your law.

IMO A vineyard has grapes....it's not a alcohol shop. A vineyard does not have wine in bottles. Eating grapes is good. How can you get drunk from eating fresh grapes?

hibie

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

loubelle By the way my favorite characters are the talking snake and the talking donkey.

That talking snake was Satan....how could you possibly like evil like that? Come on!

Hibie

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

lily Oooh! And I 'd really like if someone also tried to explain how Samson gattered the 300 foxes, tied them up by the tail with torches and all, sorry I keep bringing that up, but someone who does beleive this story, just MUST explain that to me! Please.:) Judges 15:4 - And Samson went and caught three hundred foxes, and took firebrands, and turned tail to tail, and put a firebrand in the midst between two tails. Smarty he didn't tie all 300 together you know hahahahha Foxes have packs so in those days there were many foxes....imagine the ratio between foxes and sheep.... Hibie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit