For those who Believe the bible to be true............

by defd 133 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Who is your favorite bible character and, or, account and why?

Huh? Isn't that Jesus? Oh, I forgot, the dubs aren't christians, are they!

• defd
    defd

Come on ozzie!

• prophecor
    prophecor

I always dug that cat that was on top the mountain. There was someone down at the bottom demanding that he come down and he called down fire on they ass. I think they was disrespecting him. Jehovah showed them mofo's who was boss. They soon thereafter had a change of heart, as well as a change in attitude.

Elisha, Elijah, one of them I'm not sure.

Also the one who called down evil upon them Bebe's Kids, you know, the ones that were telling dude, " Go up you bald head, Go up you bald head. Called down lions on they bad asses. Don't ef with me or my God. Do you know what I can have done to you?

Arthur of the one who seeking where God's got my back class

• under74
    under74

hehe...bebe's kid's...

• defd
    defd

Proph

Did anyone ever tell you, you look alot like Ice cube?

• under74
    under74

he used to look like Morris Day. Don't know what happened....

• prophecor
    prophecor

Jonathan, David's Home Boi, always dug that cat. I need a few homies like that in my life again. Said that dudes love was greater than that of women. What kinda' love is that? The kind where I know if I walk myself into a firefight, mah nga's got my back, and we comin out of there alive. We aint takin' no prisoners, hostages or any of that. We gonna shoot the whole place up.

• prophecor
    prophecor
    he used to look like Morris Day. Don't know what happened....

I got morphed after finding out who mah tru friendz was as well as was not. Why Can't We Be Friendz? Friendz, there are no friendz.

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

Jezebel

• joelbear
    joelbear

Esau, he was hairy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit