If Armageddon comes and Jehovah kills you apostates

by Smiles 113 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nick
    Nick

It seems your WTS lobotomy was a success. So, I'll go really slowly. You might need crayons and paper to keep up:

First, I''m not wicked -- I'm really a moral, compassionate person who walks to the beat of a different drummer.

Second, I'm not Jewish.

Third, any divine being who claims to be a "god of love" isn't into genocide.

Say to them, ‘“As I am alive,” is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, “I take delight, not in the death of the wicked one, but in that someone wicked turns back from his way and actually keeps living. Turn back, turn back from YOUR bad ways, for why is it that YOU should die, O house of Israel?”’ Ezekiel 33:11

Love to you all, Nick

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

How fine it is that a Christian should feel love for his or her mate even after that one has died! Some in this situation have remained single, not because of being content with singleness, but in hopes of resuming the marriage after the resurrection.

Why the F*ck dont they speak bloody normal English.Who says "how fine".

twats.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

rosebud

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    If Armageddon comes and Jehovah kills you apostates

I suspect a monkey will fly out my ass before that happens.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    I suspect a monkey will fly out my ass before that happens.

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!

May I have one last cig before the birds start pecking out my eyeballs?

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Show me a RECENT article please.

Why debate over articles? Just use the bible if that's what you really believe.

I second Cygnus.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

D'oh! I couldda had a V-8.

• rebel8
    rebel8

lonelysheep, we cannot use the bible to show there won't be any sex/marriage in the new system because it doesn't say so. only the WT says so.

• upside/down
    upside/down

So let me get this straight...you're killing me for doing the "right" thing...?

So much for "Cardinal Attributes"...

So Satan WAS RIGHT!

I know you're into long, over dramatic, drawn out torture of billions of people over thousands of years...so could you please kill me quickly?

Thank you...

u/d(of the keep your dignity no matter what class)

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

*** ts chap. 20 p. 176 For Whom Will Resurrection Bring Benefits? ***

MANY questions come up about the resurrection of the dead. Who will be resurrected? Infants? Children? Both the righteous and the wicked? Will those who were married be reunited with their former mates?

The Bible does not go into every detail about the resurrection. However, it contains the marvelous promise that the dead will be raised to life and it gives enough particulars to establish faith in that promise. Should its silence about certain matters keep us from appreciating the soundness of that promise? ... Really, no one would appreciate being called upon to explain or prove each statement that he makes... Surely, then, it was a kindness on God’s part not to require former marriage relationships to be in force at the time of a person’s resurrection...

-------------------------------------------

LOL. What a fruitcake religion (oops... that's redudant)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit