If Armageddon comes and Jehovah kills you apostates

by Smiles 113 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bebu
    bebu

Never having been a JW, I am not a JW apostate. But hypothetically, I think I would say--

You, "Jehovah", are not the one I have worshiped; and I never will.

bebu

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Defd, can you possibly get this?

"On the basis of Jesus’ answer to the Sadducees, some may be disturbed about his saying that there will be no marrying among those raised from the dead. They may even think that without marriage the resurrection is something undesirable, that it would not benefit them."

"Is this life all there is", resurrection chapter.

Do you think there will be sex and kids if there is no marrying? Do you think that God will say, OK, all you who are not raised up from the dead, marry, have sex like bunnies; all you who were resurrected, NO SEX and NO MARRIAGE and NO KIDS.

Do you get it yet? It MAKES NO SENSE FROM ANY ANGLE. Jesus is talking about HEAVEN. Not earth. NO SEX IN HEAVEN.

Sheesh.

• bebu
    bebu

Oh, and a comment for defd...

Honesty look how old that issue is.

What an odd comment! 50 years is "old"? If the WTS had begun publishing in the year 30 AD, would you think that going back to its first, oldest writings would be a good thing (ie, clearer theology), or bad (ie, "verrrrrry old, discardable light")?

bebu

• steve2
    steve2

Hey, Jehovah, I placed 27,093 Awakes in my time, and this is the thanks I get?!

• DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    DelTheFunkyHomosapien

Why should it matter when the article was printed Defd! The truth should be the truth no matter what or when it was printed.

By to the topic. If the WTBTS's Jehovah (TM) was to kill I'd flip him the bird and bust out a moon.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Go you bird flipping, mooning aussie.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

"Before you make me birdfood, can I see your cool chariot! Thank thee Lord."

W.Once

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    "What would your last words be?"

Can I have a Red Bull?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

At least I have died a free man - The state motto of New Hampshire is Live Free or Die

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

i thought a bit more about this question in the shower this morning.

i think if i had one last thing to say to joe hoba, i would blow a big waft of peyote smoke in his face. LOL

TS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit