Has there been any "New Light" on the Blood Issue?

by Mastodon 168 Replies latest watchtower medical

• rootcause
    rootcause

hello jgnat,

these are questions coming up why you are avoiding science:

1. you did not know science? that's why you try blocking my question by diverting it to my faith...
    2. your afraid about science?
    3. why can't we discuss science, is the post you made about science also a cut and paste ?

anyway, whatever your reasons, I will discuss to you my faith if you will discuss with me 1st ,"science." no more conditions its science 1st before anything else. . . . . . Can you nnow explain why atoms behaves as they were and you can arranged them in an atomic table? if you were having hard time answering my question just say so and I will rephrase or made another simple question. . . . .

thanks,

• jgnat
    jgnat

What's the point of talking science with you? You don't know the first thing. Quoting articles is not "science". I will answer your question, but I want you to answer this as well: Rephrase for me the concept of "acceptable risk".

Can you now explain why atoms behaves as they were and you can arranged them in an atomic table?

We have learned a great deal about the building-blocks of matter, but none of it can be observed first-hand. Scientists have devised ingenious experiments to learn about the weight, behavior, and structure of atoms. When these experiments can be duplicated with the same result every time, we say we have learned something about the nature of matter.

Now, I have not conducted these experiments myself, but I take these scientist's results by faith. That we are able to produce new chemical compounds and many other inventions makes it fairly certain that the nature of atoms is well understood.

• rootcause
    rootcause

hello jgnat,

will only answer if you will asnwer 1st my question....Can you now explain why atoms behaves as they were and you can arranged them in an atomic table?

from your email :

We have learned a great deal about the building-blocks of matter, but none of it can be observed first-hand; Scientists have devised ingenious experiments to learn about the weight, behavior, and structure of atoms; When these experiments can be duplicated with the same result every time, we say we have learned something about the nature of matter.

Now, I have not conducted these experiments myself, but I take these scientist's results by faith;That we are able to produce new chemical compounds and many other inventions makes it fairly certain that the nature of atoms is well understood.

Did you mean we never created something out of nothing but only learned and discovered their existance? pls clarify. . . . thanks

• What_is_ur_point
    What_is_ur_point

Well, in the last 6months before i got booted out. they started with conscience decisions on blood plasma.

and some other things that i cant remember.. but not direct blood contact. blood alternatives.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Rootcause, if you are suggesting that I am not the great creator of the elements of matter, you are wasting your breath. I already believe that God created it all. I already believe that science, if used properly, limits itself to observable things. You are wandering far from the issue of whether it is sinful to eat blood, or whether taking a transfusion is the same as "eating" blood.

Next.

• rootcause
    rootcause

hello jgnat,

I already believe that God created it all - jgnat

Do you really-really-really believed God created everything ? ! ? . . . ? ? ?. . .

Thanks,

• jgnat
    jgnat

Yes. Next.

• rootcause
    rootcause

hello jgnat,

is there any direct blood flow between mother and the unborn child? baseb on scientific findings. . . .

thanks,

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

root, going off the top of my head at 3:20 in the morning, the circulatory systems between mother and fetus are separate due to mostly immunological reasons. But occasionally red cells do pass through the placenta, as well as plasma proteins. The WT position on this is inconsistent at best, and regardless of it, my main concern is the organizational standards set in 1961 as displayed as direct directives from the Bible, but now they aren't. You seem to have been strangely quiet on that matter I raised a few days ago. edit: oh and root, you might want to check this page, if you're as lazy as I am this late at night http://www.ajwrb.org/basics/crumbles.shtml

• vitty
    vitty

Jehovahs witness`s donnot abstain from blood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit