OMG!!! YOU MUST READ THIS!!!! My appeal letter worked!!!

by kwintestal 89 Replies latest jw friends

• Quotes
    Quotes

Venkman: This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.
    Mayor: What do you mean, biblical?
    Ray: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor... real Wrath-of-God-type stuff. Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies.
    Venkman: Rivers and seas boiling!
    Egon: 40 years of darkness, earthquakes, volcanos.
    Winston:The dead rising from the grave!
    Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats, living together... mass hysteria!

Quotes: Elders realizing they didn't follow proper procedures, as provided by the ever-loving Watch Tower Society, recognizing they made a mistake, and reversing the judgement of their kangaroo court.

~Quotes, of the "don't cross the streams" class

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

WATCH YOUR BACK!!! YOU'RE IN THE CROSSHAIRS!!

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

KUDOS for working the system and having it work for you!

• steve2
    steve2

Now that you're back in their good books, it's important to stay there, so seek the elders' advice on the following:

Can you, as a now uniquely favoured one, officially count time by answering apostates' queries on JWD?

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

The Flock book specifically states that a person who is deemed unrepentant and should be DF'd is to be informed that he has 7 days to appeal and informing the congo is not to occur until those 7 days are up. That may be the reason for the reversal. They either realized or were told that pages 121-2 of the Flock book were not followed, therefore a serious error was indeed made, one good enough for a CO who doesn't see enough "inactive publishers" so he can exercise his Jehovah-given ability to lay down guilt trips on the congo to instruct the elders to reverse their original decision.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

a couple of people have posted saying they had never heard of this happening before..

well in a congregation near me a bro was df-ed for hitting his wife....turns out that it was an accident caused by their dog jumping out of their car and she got hit in the attempt to capture it...so a couple of weeks later the df was overturned....however it was overturned on the basis of another elder in the hall pointing out the facts....but in the meantime he was removed as an elder for not accepting the jc (and therefore the holy spirits) decision...

he was not reinstated to his position

tijkmo....of the you couldnt make this stuff up..no-one would believe you class

A little off-topic, I love Joe Malik's story about how he wrote the Society a letter and later happened upon a certain GB member who poked him in the chest with his finger and said something like, "That letter of yours stirred up a lot of trouble!" lol

where is this story...?

when i wrote to the gb on the basis of how judicial decisions could be appealed..i too pointed out that if they could be appealed then they must have made a mistake in heaven..in my case they made 8 or 9

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Kwin:Incredible! That's a really unusual result. It would definitely be one to go to the hall to listen to (even if you would have to suffer the rest of the TMS ). It'll screw with the heads of the cong - LOL.

Kwin Wrote: I just told my dad that they DF'd me. He said, "Well, you know what I have to do." and hung up on me.
    Avishai wrote: Well, I think you need to call him, tell him the same thing and hang up!!

Your dad acted deplorably (even if it was by the book). IMHO you shouldn't let him get away with such treatment. You're his son, for gawdsakes! You didn't deserve to be treated worse than a doormat! At the very least you should remind him of it.

• Smiles
    Smiles

What's the phone number to your KH? We should call up there the night they make the reversal announcement and congratulate them for their outstanding theocratic decision.

• carla
    carla

Are you sure they won't try to use you as a poster boy for "see, we don't df people who come forward with abuse cases?" That would be my worry. You are already a public figure in the abuse story on jw's. Careful they don't turn this around you. So what is your next step? Mess with a few heads in the kh? carla

• rebel8
    rebel8

You are again a JW? Was there a time when you weren't a JW then? It will be interesting to hear what the announcement says:

"Kwin is reinstated." OR

"When we announced Kwin is DFd, we meant to say, um, the KH cleaning will be at 10 a.m. Saturday." OR

"The BOE made a mistake by DFing Kwin because we didn't follow procedures, so now he is un-DFd." OR my favorite

"We are making up a new class of un-DFd still-JW ones called the Nethinim <insert made up name du jour>." ??????????

PS-I have shared your story (w/o mentioning names) with several other people as a testament to how cultish the JWs are. Their jaws dropped and stayed there for a while! I guess I'm going to have to get a new story to tell now that you're a JW again and all....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit