OMG!!! YOU MUST READ THIS!!!! My appeal letter worked!!!

by kwintestal 89 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

On another thread, your dad said in a phone call

I just told my dad that they DF'd me. He said, "Well, you know what I have to do." and hung up on me.

Kwin

Well, I think you need to call him, tell him the same thing and hang up!!

• Soledad
    Soledad

never heard of such thing!! It's mad fricking funny though!

Just further proof of how Jehovah is guiding them in their decision processes. Last week young Richie Rich got his priveleges back, This week you are a full blown dubbie again. I think Jehovah approves of JWD!!!

that's even funnier!!!!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    Well, I think you need to call him, tell him the same thing and hang up!!

I don't have a problem playing games with the elders, but I'm not going to make stuff worse with family members. I want to take the high road and leave the door open. Sometimes though, I really feel like doing something like that. Oh, the things I think sometimes.

Kwin

• avishai
    avishai

Yeah, I should've put a smilie there.

I KNOW you think of stuff, m'man. Your a genius!!!! And a damn superhero!!!

alt

• acsot
    acsot

What the h&ll is happening? RichieRich gets his privileges back and your disfellowshipping gets overturned! ! !

Maybe the spirit of JWD is at work

Way to go Kwin

• kazar
    kazar

I am absolutely stunned! I think this may be a first. Somebody up there likes you.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Congrats? Kwin.

In almost fifty years in the organization [including youth] I never did hear of such a thing!!!. WOW!

They may still act behind the scenes as they have done with so many others and make sure you are on the 'full shunning list', but any victory is a good victory..

My chin still hurts from hitting the floor.

Jeff

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Me thinks the wbts legal dept, may already be facing some legal actions on the df'n along with the pedophile issues.

This could cause some more pragmatic thinking on their part and advice to the the gov/bod.

Maybe we will see some more "new light" ?? on both of these subjects.

Outoftheorg

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

What the hell is going on up in Nova Scotia?

• Will Power
    Will Power

Looks like the Acadian shuffle??

wp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit