OMG!!! YOU MUST READ THIS!!!! My appeal letter worked!!!

by kwintestal 89 Replies latest jw friends

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    I had a similar response when I called my brother, after I DA'ed. ; Ironically he then moved hell and high water to meet me and attempt to change my mind, before it was "officially" announced. ; He's not spoken to me since. ; How screwed up is THAT???

Yes, all about technicalities. I mean, if it's been decided, and you KNOW it has been, why would you wait until it is "official" to shun someone if that's what you're going to do anyway. I never understood that, but it's all about technicalities.

CHL ... yes. We need to "take over" a hall. Start with one, then another, then another. That would be fun!

Kwin

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

WOW!!!

Those hardly ever work. I mean, once they make up their mind to kick somebody out, that's it.

Congratulations, I guess. If that's what you really wanted.

DY

• Black Man
    Black Man

Actually, while this is a rare occurrence, I've seen this happen a few times. The society definitely doesn't want to deal with any lawsuits, which for the most part they don't. That's why each and every congregation is run like its own corporate entity. But congrats on your appeal ruling!!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I am speechless and that is pretty bad for me. Wow I just can't believe this.

So Brother Kwin, does this make you , A sheep in wolves clothing or a wolf in sheeps clothing?

God I just am dumbfounded.

Well Bro. Kwin, keep us posted as to all the stuff that is going on in the organization these days.

Orangefatcat.

• jillbedford
    jillbedford

I have carefully read this and your many previous posts leading up to this point.

Being raised by an elder father my entire life, I know lots about the "legal procedure for disfellowshipping". You were not disfellowshiped in the first place, or weren't disfellowshipped by the book due to there being no judicial commitees. The elder group made a mistake in disfellowshipping you only on the word of two witnesses. There MUST be a judicial committee as well. You were wise to respond within 7 days to appeal.

However, you are on shaky ground now and are close to another go round. If you intend to continue to post here, etc., you must lay low within the cong. or a true judicial committee is around the corner. Or don't go back at all, this would be my choice.

I wish you well in regard to your continued struggles.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

HAHA!!! Between me and you- we are rocking the brother's socks!! Here's to the misled janitors in Canada and NC!!

alt

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

So, Kwin, did you go Wed night to your UN-disfellowshipping?

Inquiring minds want to know!

If I had the funds, Id' come up to your area and help infiltrate and turn the cong into a real place of community with the rest of you.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Oh Brenda, I only found out about it yesterday. The elders decided on Wednesday night and told me about it on Thursday. It'll be a week until the announcement will be read.

Richie ... I'm going to do a similar pic at the KH just for you!

Jill, Yes, I am wise but as I knew, the legal department runs the org. not the elders or anyone else. There will be a JC for me very shortly, I'm sure of it.

Kwin

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Excellent ! ... and BTW a brilliant letter of appeal . Or was it too good in actually getting you back among them again?

I never experienced an appeal to the Society but a couple of judicial cases in my time were locally appealled successfully. The elders never forgave them for making them look wrong, so cover your back

Incidentally , I also wonder how the announcement will be made. It is not a reinstatement so what do they say?

• delilah
    delilah

this is unbelievable...... way to go Kwin.!!!!!!!!!

Delilah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit